Beautiful Skin After Photofacial in Phoenix, AZ

So I am a fan of lasers to keep skin looking good...

So I am a fan of lasers to keep skin looking good as long as one can to avoid surgery for as long as possible. I have done numerous laser treatments. Hands down, Kendal @ NVPS in North Phoenix, AZ is the best. She has done a some photofacial treatments for me now and WOW, what a difference the technician using the machine makes! I had had a different person doing my laser treatments before and I was not getting the best results, so I switched to this place and they stand behind their work and reputation by hiring skilled, experienced estheticians. I have used Kendal, as I have heard others speak highly of her. The photofacial cleared my skin of any redness (broken capillaries) or brown spots (I am a redhead). It has a beautiful even color now and my pores look smaller. Definitely worth it. As I go forward, I think it also stimulates collagen growth. She also did Ultherapy touch ups for me - in which her skill level made all the difference - she uses a technique of lifting and pulling the skin a little and angling the hand piece to get tightening of the skin in the correct direction, therefore optimal results - very important if you are going to pay all that money to get a good esthetician laser tech - many other laser techs don't do that.
Thank you for sharing the details of your photofacial.   I like the sound of the pores becoming smaller.  That seems to be a common issue with people.
Kendal

Kendal has done my laser treatments and Ultherapy. I said alot up above in my review so won't repeat here. She is the best.