Amazing Tummy Tuck Results! - Phoenix, AZ

Having gained quite a few pounds after taking...

Having gained quite a few pounds after taking steroids for an autoimmune disease, I was feeling heavy and unable to lose weight or the hanging flap over my undies. After meeting with my PS, Dr.Repta, I was convinced that this is where i needed to take care of it. Many awesome reviews and the great bedside manner was just the beginning of this journey, last year november. I did have a torn Diastasis Recti which he fixed, fantastic care preop, during the healing and post op with help from the caring and vigilant staff all helped me get through this rough procedure. So almost 11 months into post TT, I feel wonderful, am very pleased with the results and have almost lost the paper thin scar in almost all of the areas. I have been exercising everyday, yoga 2x weekly and look great. I don't remember the binder being difficult, or the spanx, nor the drainage which was gone in 5 days or the pain. Oh and before I forget, my friends are pushing me to get a belly ring because I have a perfect BButton, and I am 56! I recommend him to anyone who wants perfection.
Photos and details available upon request.

A few days ago I met up with my PS for an annual...

A few days ago I met up with my PS for an annual checkup on my T T. Dr. Repta is the one of most caring, sweetest, and supportive doctors I have ever met. He is so attentive and always has an encouraging and positive attitude. Great follow up care. He always comforts me with his confidence, knowledge and reassuring words when I have any worries and is easily reached when you need him. He is an incredibly intelligent and talented surgeon, but also has the excellent and important artistic eye that some lack. I highly recommend him and only him for any tummy work. He has written a text specific on abdomens and frequents other teaching facilities to lecture his newer challenges. He takes his time explaining things, addressing your concerns, and answers all your questions. When you meet him, you can tell that he puts his heart into his work and truly cares about each individual patient, not treating them like just another paying customer.
I am considering upper and lower Blephs because I have always hated the bags under my eyes. I definitely want him to work on me this time around too, even though his specialty is Tummies!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Because he pays attention to detail. Chosen through word of mouth. Considering this surgery risky, Dr.Repta was attentive to details, available always, answered all my questions and spent adequate time with the procedure, I would give him a 10!

Welcome to RealSelf.

I am so happy for you and glad you are loving your results.   I say go for the belly ring:)