Amazing Mini Lift! - Phoenix, AZ

I have to start this review by stating the Dr. Lee...

I have to start this review by stating the Dr. Lee Laris is an AMAZING cosmetic surgeon! No one wants to grow old but we all do. I eat healthy, exercise daily and do my best to take care of my body. However, the neck and face sag with age and exercise cannot help this area. I decided I wanted to look as good on the outside as I feel on the inside. I am one week out of surgery and look fantastic! When I see myself in the mirror I am seeing the face of a more youthful, smoother, natural "me" that I used to know.

Phoenix Dermatologist

Dr. Laris and his wonderful staff came highly recommended and I set up an appointment for a consultation. Dr. Laris explained the procedure with such confidence and knowledge that I booked my surgery that day! Seeing Dr. Laris is definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made. My heartfelt thanks to Dr. Lee Laris and his staff!! Life is good!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and add more information about you and your procedure/recovery I can file your review in the Mini Lift community. Thank you in advance!

Hi Angie! I am an active woman over 60 working full time. I had my procedure done on a Wednesday and I followed all of my post op instructions to the nth degree. The majority of the swelling went down within the first 3-4 days and I had very minimal bruising. When I went back Monday (5th day) for suture removal I asked Dr. Laris when I could wear makeup and he told me I could start wearing it immediately. I went home put a little concealer on the bruising and went shopping! On day 8 I went back to the gym. I am very pleased at the speed of my recovery. Thanks for your interest!