Acne & Scars Treatment -Phoenix, AZ

Dr. Laris PA Elizabeth Walter is amazing! She got...

Dr. Laris PA Elizabeth Walter is amazing! She got rid of all my acne in less then 2 months! & my acne was severe, I had cysts! She did such a good job getting rid of it & my scaring is hardly noticeable & im still in treatment for it and I haven't even been attending her for 1 year & she's done miracles with my skin! & to top it off she is extremely sweet & beautiful. & her assistants are great as well. I highly recommend her because I went to 3 different dermatologist before her & got nothing out of it. The only thing that kept happening was that my acne was getting worse & more painful. But when I came to her she got rid of it so fast! Liz is also a self esteem booster she is so sweet because when I had my acne & my face was all ugly she was always so positive & reminded me that I was beautiful under all of the acne & even with it I was still beautiful . Even her assistance would tell me . Liz is one of the best things that has ever happened to me (:

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Basically this is an advertisement for the doctor. You haven't provided the medication/treatments used in order to yield these results. In fact, in the summary, 99.9% of patients describe their treatment process. However, if appears that you are only praising the dermatologist. In fact, referring to the doctor a Liz and talking about her more than yourself lends me to believe this is written by Dr. Liz or an assistant to sound like a young immature girl in order to boost business.

whatdid you useto clear it up???
Phoenix Dermatologist

My doctor referred me over to Phoenix skin & I luckily got Liz! She is extremely sweet & beautiful. & her assistants are great as well. I highly recommend her.