27 Year Old Labiaplasty,Trim Method - Phoenix, AZ

I am not positive but I think I went with the...

I am not positive but I think I went with the wedge method. I am unsure if my vagina is healing the way it is supposed as we are all different so ones healing effects aren't the same.I am however happy I dont feel the long labia.
The first day probably has been the hardest. I take pain meds to help. I'm most comfortable and my vagina feels less irritated laying down.
Like I said everyone heals different but it feels ok.

pic of day #6

Swelling is dominant on right

day #6

Have you contacted your doctor yet?
It looks fine, sometimes folks heal differently.
Can't tell if you had a wedge. Looks good for being early though. :)

day 9

It feels better as far as the pain.I havent had to take as many pain meds ,like I usually do, today. I am able to sit with little discomfort.

I have my post op appointment with my doc tuesday and I will be sure to write the details then.

My advice to anyone getting this surgery soon would be to take it easy afterwards. You may feel ok but you know your body. dont be so anxious to vet better. Allow the proper time to heal.
Hey there, would love an update on how you are doing - hope all is well!
For me I was told this is a surgery that is good for a woman that has had children what is your views on that ?
how much did it cost???
Dr. Deanna Rolstead

My OBGYN is great. I have read several peoples comments on not going to OBGYN's and instead go to a surgeon. A surgeon can botch a job just the same.I stand by my OBGYN 100%.I think she did an amazing job. I only gave the after care lower amount of stars because the person who called to follow up after the procedure told me information that seems like he guessed.He told me to use soap when it heals which could be weeks instead of telling me correct information which would have been that day because he called on the 3rd day.That is out of the doctor's hands.