24 Hours Post Lips and Nasal-labial - Philladelphia, PA

I've had Restylane before in the N-L fold and...

I've had Restylane before in the N-L fold and corners of my mouth and it was definitely worth.

I had my whole mouth done this time. Not a lot of Restylane but 24 hours out they don't look my lips and it disturbs me. I also had a little Botox on the forehead which I've had before and is worth it.

I love my Dermatologist but I think I went a little crazy because I'm really insecure about the way I look lately. I'm 50 and divorced for almost three years and think I might be ready to start dating. I slipped into a genuine but mild depression in October 2010 and I think it shows on my face so I'm hoping that the Restylane helps what I see in the mirror.

Philadelphia Dermatologist

Don't make an appointment unless you have the entire day off or a very flexible schedule. One often has to wait at least an hour even for a scheduled appointment but these folks are good. Dr. will not rush the procedure(s).

Hi Philly,

Welcome to the community. How's everything doing today are you still feeling a bit depressed? Please keep us updated and thanks for the review.

Thanks,