Made it mommy makeover March 2014 Philippines

Hello all I'm new to the site and I am still...

Hello all I'm new to the site and I am still deciding between getting my mommy makeover overseas we are currently stationed in Japan. I'm in between having it done in the states when we return but the US is expensive or overseas in Philippines. My issue is I'm nervous something will happen overseas and I feel at least if any issue arises during these procedures I'd be in the US. Here what the doctor quoted me I'm still doing my research. This cost does not cover my travel or hotel accommodations. Is this good real self ladies? I will update photos once I decide what I'm going to do.
Tummy Tuck 110,000 pesos(actual price 158,000 pesos)
Breast Reduction 110,000 pesos(actual price 145,000 pesos)
Liposuction(arms) 20,000 pesos(actual price 45,000 pesos per area)
Liposuction(flanks) 20,000 pesos(actual price 45,000 pesos per area)
Liposuction(anterior abdomen) 20,000 pesos(actual price 45,000 pesos per area)
Liposuction(thigh) 20,000 pesos(actual price 45,000 pesos per area)
Liposuction(back) 20,000 pesos(actual price 45,000 pesos per area)
Lab test and med clearance 5,500 pesos
Medications after the surgery 2,500

March 2014 I'm having my mommy makeover (overseas) Philippines

I've made my decision I'm getting my surgery done in Philippines March 2014 here I come. I'm having see attached Tummy Tuck 110,000 pesos(actual price 158,000 pesos)
Breast lift without implant 110,000 pesos(actual price 145,000 pesos)
Liposuction(flanks) 25,000 pesos(actual price 45,000 pesos per area)
Liposuction(anterior abdomen) 15 (actual price 45,000 pesos per area)
Liposuction(back) 25,000 pesos(actual price 45,000 pesos per area)
Lab test and med clearance 5,500 pesos
Medications after the surgery 2,500 pesos

Total 293,000 pesos or USD$ 6,815 dollars

Goal weight 160

I'm also working really hard to get to my goal weight before surgery. Dr. Lorenzo says I will have good results getting my weight down to 170-180 but I'm determined to be between 160-170 for my surgery. I've been on a weight loss journey since June starting weight 215 now I've shredded 23 of those lbs just changing my eating habits and I workout everyday that's my life lol. I just want my body back before I had my kids I have two ages 121/2 and 8 . If anyone wants to watch me shrink please add me on my fitness pal it's tremendously help me and changed my whole mindset about fitness and health. Look me up cali1beauty

Wish pic

What I want to achieve during my surgery I don't want to look like anyone I love and embrace what god's blessed me with but with that said tummy wise I want Buffy flatness I want my back flat no side handles love handles whatever they are called none of this extra mess I have going on.

Wish pic

I need that flatness in my life. See the back I want that

Just reserved my big day

My consult set in stone I went ahead and reserved my date it's March 4, 2014 I will meet with doctor Lorenzo for the initial consultation, lab work and medical evaluation will also be done that same day.

Tickets and hotel booked

I'm way to excited after I paid my reservation fee I decided to go ahead and book my travel and living arrangement I will have to me in Manila Philippines for 12-16 days. Thank goodness my hubby is going with me.
(2) tickets Y9148.00 converted to US is approx $ 900 US dollars roundtrip from Tokoyo to Manila
My room my surgeon sent a list of recommend hotels so I booked my hotel base on the list and of course looking at reviews the last thing I want is to stay in a nasty hotel room while trying to recovery. Hotel is approx $ 700 for 12 nights if I have to stay longer I will extend.

Change of plans with living arrangement

I will be in Philippines for exactly 16 days. I cancel my hotel from where I was originally going to stay after getting an email from my surgeon saying his staff can arrange a room for me and where he recommended me stay offers corporate discounts since his staff stay there as well. Basically long story short the hotel can work a deal where I can get the room at $56 a night being a client of my surgeon since I will be staying for so many days. I immediately cancelled my hotel reservation plus I will be 15 mins from my doctor vs 20 still isn't so bad and the hotel I will be staying in looks pretty fancy.

Doctors I received quotes from for mommy makeover

My first choice of course was a US board certified doctor here
Vanity comestic surgery locations in Florida the communication back and forth with the office took to long. I had sent numerous pictures and emails and never receive a response until I called. Once I called a young lady pulled up my information and said she get back to me the next day. I was contacted the next day and they said they can do Tummy tuck, breast lift and asked if I wanted implants? The lipo she said with tummy tuck they include it in two areas but I would have to get my back lipo three months later.
Pousti Plastic Surgery in California I really liked that this doctor was familiar in African American skin. I did send pictures and Dr. Pousti suggested that I would need an extended tummy tuck but basically get to my goal weight and than retake pictures to send him.
Dr. Australia Fragoso Baetz in DR got back to me suggested that Price for the surgeries that you are requesting tummy tuck, liposculture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$ 3700 dollars (I did not request BBL) I'm happy with my ass so that little mistake there made me scared since what I specifically requested was Tummy Tuck, Breast lift and Lipo. So I emailed her back stating I wasn't interested in BBL just BL and she quoted me $4200
Dr. Robles in DR- she communicated with me pretty fast she suggested tummy tuck, liposuction, on back, waist, arms pits and back + lipo transfer $5200 she even commented that she could do a very good job to improve my body and suggested that I lose weight for best results
Dr. David Rankin Aqua Plastic Surgery in Florida area . Tummy tuck, lipo of flanks, breast lift, I didn't ask about implants but the lady I talked to said I had enough tissue in my breast where I could get an implant if I wanted to I guess the implant gives your breast that perkiness I don't know but for Saline $1000 and for Silicone it was $2000. Breast augmentation alone $ 4300. Your surgical garment included, anesthesia, and surgical suite would cost me about $ 11,800
Manuel Diaz in DR gave me two quotes
1. lipo(arms, flanks, anterior abdomen, thigh and back) + tummy tuck is 4200 dollars
2. 2- lipo(arms, flanks, anterior abdomen, thigh and back) + tummy tuck + breast reduction is 6200 dollars
Cynthia Disla (DR) I really like that she had a lot of positive reviews she quoted me for specifically what I requested TT, Lipo, and breast lift $5800
I'm sure there more doctors I emailed I'd definitely saying living overseas is challenging trying to get surgery. But I basically narrowed it down to what doctor I felt the most comfortable with, my communication with the doctor, honesty of the doctor, and basically that I and the doctor are on the same page when it comes to my expectations and wishes. Plus with me living in a Japan going to Philippines is closer (4) hours away and less cost traveling to just stay close to where I currently reside. Dr. Rino Lorenzo has so far exceeded my expectations as far as his communication, honesty, and his background in Plastic Surgery. He makes me feel comfortable and I'm am confident that he will deliver my mommy makeover. I was asked why I don't get plastic surgery here in a Japan well for one it's not as popular and it's very expensive I haven't even thought about getting a quote from here. Keep I'm mind that I'm in the hump of the Comestic world here in Asia I'm not that far from Bangkok or Thailand where gender reassignment is popular.

Hotel is taken care of anxiously waiting

My surgeon staff was able to get me a good rate for my hotel stay since I will be staying for 16 days basically $50 a night I'm excited about that my hotel won't be no more than $1,000. I will be staying in an executive suite too excited will def attach some type of pics later. Other than that I'm wishing March will hurry up and come I have been working so hard on my weight loss journey I'm weighing in at 191 but my official weigh ins are Mondays I will keep you posted I've also already purchase two bikinis lol for myself and my daughter at least I hope to be bikini ready this next coming Summer in Japan and I've been thinking a lot about just having my surgeon do lipo in my arms and thighs I had at first scratched that idea because of pricing but I figure if I'm going under the knife I may as well get what I want at once.

Just random thoughts

I have just really been thinking and hoping I get the results I'm after. My surgeon doesn't have many reviews on RS but on his site he has some pictures that look outdated however he will show me more during my consultation in March releated to the procedures I'm getting. Another random thought I keep being told by some of my peers ohhhhhh you don't need the surgery it's a waste of money save your money. I hate hearing stuff like that it's my body and if I want to have surgery on it I will. I'm still going hard on my weight loss journey current weight (190) I'm sure to be between 160-170 for my surgery I mean before my surgery date. Anyhow not much more to update just patiently waiting I've also been collecting pictures to show my surgeon my wishes I just hope I have no regrets, good results and I will be so happy. I also kept thinking I should of just taken that flight to DR I like Dr. Dra Disla work oh well I want to be close to where I currently reside in Japan and the Phillpines is closer to me.

This swim suit right here will be a re visit after my surgery

I hope to wear this swimsuit this coming Summer 2014. I'm still considering having lipo on my inner, and outer thighs possible the back of my legs I have nasty cellulite and no matter how many squats I do it's not going anywhere I still have 25-30 lbs before surgery so maybe after losing the weight I will see a difference in my cellulite.

Waiting game still

On the other hand my main focus is dropping my weight before surgery currently I'm 189. Dr. Rino request me to be 170lbs but I want the best results. My fitness pal has tremendously made a difference in my life join me *cali1beauty *

Online shopping

Been also collecting things I plan to take on my trip. I'm not sure how the weather will be in Philippines when I go but so far I have gotten thanks in advance to you lovely RS ladies I've been gathering info from your journey to help me better prepare
1. White beaters 1 pack
2. Seamless thongs 2 packs
3. Velour sweat pants suits 2
4. Front open 2 bras I'm a 36dd and I ordered 36 I'm hoping to go down a nice C
5. Lots of comfy maxi dresses lol old navy always has great deals
6. Front open night gown
7. Swim suits I plan to revisit 2 JCP had a killer sell
8. Black flip flops and I ordered some type of ballerina flats
That's all I can remember for now RS friends once I gather everything I can do a "what's in my surgery or makeover bag"
RS friends please pray for the Philippines. The area where I'm traveling to was not affected

108 days and counting down

108 left I'm counting every day down

down to 188

I am currently down to 188 pounds. I am so happy this is the easiest thing I have ever done just changing my diet and working out. RS friends if your on a mission to slim down before your big day you can do it. I am wanting to be at my goal weight for the best results. I am 18lbs from where the doctor asking me to be for surgery 170 but I am determined to reach and will attain my goal weight of 160lbs.

Weight loss what I'm doing ( dedication)

So I'm two pounds away from a total lost of 30. I have been really pushing myself so get these two pounds off before my hubby returns (Navy). Workouts that I've been doing and I'm actually really enjoying let's just say most of my day is spent doing some sort of workout. Here is how my day starts
1. Turbo fire M, T, Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun
2. Walk to the gym located in housing 20 mins I have a workout buddy who has been with me every step of the way started in June 2013 but is key (accountability)
3. Elliptical 30 mins
4. Walk back home 20 mins
5. Grade A glutes DVD (Buffie Carruth bodynomics) has my booty looking right I do this every other day just the workouts lots of squats RS ladies it's a must have
6. Every other day I've started incorporating youtube hasfit weight training for beginners RS friends it's only 15 mins
7. Drink at least 70 oz of water daily
8. I'm tracking daily on my fitness pal every calorie burn and everything I eat I might put a before and after pic on here but I need to figure out how to block out my face
Last but not least I'm also taking my vitamins I have
1. Biotin
2. Vitamin C
3. Super B Complex
4. Multi Vitamin
5. Omega oil
6. Iron
Might be to many but I've been taking these vitamins prior to even considering my makeover

Grade A Glutes Buffie Carruth aka Buffy the body DVD

Got my booty looking right I've been doing this DVD religiously for a month now I'm sorry no before pics

Drop another pound

I'm currently weighting 185 I'm hoping smooth saling through the 80's and into the 70's. Happy early Turkey Day RS friends. I have 98 days left until my big day

I love my body

Just can't wait until I get my tummy tucked and the girls reduce and lifted. Bring out the body I already have. I've attracted a photo of the body at 185 pounds I'm 5'7. Only 95 days left to my new bod
Happy Turkey day RS friends from Japan

^typo my apologies

^ typos

Just me (random pics) pre- surgery body

92 days left. I'm also excited my mother in law is coming to Japan in FEB and staying until May. She will be with my kids when I have my surgery in March and during my recovery after surgery.

Happy Holidays all 72 days until my big day

I'm still working out I'm on a serious plateau. I've lost 30 lbs but the scale isn't moving any faster than I'd like. I'm patient I hope to reach my goal 160 weight by Feb. On the other hand RS friends my mother in law is suppose to come in Feb the beginning but she's gotten sick and may have to push back her travel date sometime in Feb I'm hoping she gets well soon. You all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Be safe. Will update once a month now until my big day. If you all have any info on breaking through plateau during weight loss please leave any info below I'd appreciate it.

My Surgeon Dr. Rino Lorenzo

Been MIA

Happy New Years RS beauty's. It's getting closer and closer to my travel 41 days left and counting till I get to the flat side. Let's see I'm still dropping my weight just weigh in this morning hello (Japan time) and I'm down to 182 pounds. I'm curious where I will be on surgery day in the 70's I'm sure but still aiming for my goal weight I've change it between 155-160. Anyhow off to the gym beauties will update next month.

Random pre surg pics

Just some pics of my bod before surgery my current weight 181 pounds and the scale still dropping. I've also included my BMI comparison how much it's dropped since the start of my weight loss journey June 2013 the red is starting the orange or yellow is current BMI I still have ways to go to reach a healthy BMI.

BMI Comparison

Red is starting BMI orange/yellow is current

Time finally approached

I fly out of Japan this afternoon. I have my consultation with the PS tomorrow. Hubby's on leave with me kids are taken care of staying with my mother in law who been visiting us for 3 weeks now. I will post some pre-op pics and results once I have my final results.

Before Surgery

I'm currently 180lbs still working to reach my GW 155-160 I'm where I need to be for surgery. I'm not where I want to be but I will continue to work hard after surgery. Mom in law has been visiting Japan and I've enjoyed her company I haven't been in the gym as much and enjoying family meals I'm still tracking everything through my fitness pal.

All clear and set to go

I obviously made it to Phillpiines. I finally had my consultation with my PS this morning I had my labs done first EKG, blood drawn and x-rays everything all cleared. Consultation went great he explained everything to myself and my husband. I'm very happy with the surgeon I have chosen. I have surgery tomorrow 1pm will be picked up I love that I'm being transported everywhere I go. I'm having Tummy Tuck, Breast lift, Lipo in the flanks and back.

Pic the last with current body

This is my last pic with my current body I'm weighing 183 water weight and I'm still working very hard to at least reach 160lbs. Dr. Lorenzo says losing more weight will not affect my results.

Last body shots

This is what my surgeon working with. I will update again not sure when I have only a few hours before I head to the hospital for surgery.

Happy 10th Anniversary

Today we my rock and I also celebrate Ten years of marriage. Happy Anniversary my love my everything.

Recovering I made it

It's going well. Lots of rest. I haven't seen my stomach because it's wrap but I definitely know it's flat.My boobs he did a lift prior to my surgery he ask if I knew one of my boobs were bigger than the other I didn't know. Anyhow I'm like a "C" cup after skin removal and I'm loving my cleavage. Will update with pics and more info later. Time to rest I'm also on four types of meds will update that as well. My hubby, my surgeon and his staff have been excellent.

Photos tomorrow take it one day at a time

I can finally shower tomorrow so I can actually see what my body looks like. There no other way to do it than fresh lol I hate not being able to wash my body. Feeling better each and every day the first two days were a pain in the rear. I thank god I had Percocet I brought with me because they only gave me ibuprofen and arnica pain relivers. I'm taking antibiotics and some other meds 3x a day. I go back to the surgeon on Monday I'm crossing my fingers I get the drains out and stitches removed. Later RS friends

Pics

I'm super swollen but was able to get a glimpse of my whole body. I'm hoping drains are removed tomorrow it's hard covering them I'm feeling better each and every day.

Day 7

Had surgery last WED. Still healing and feeling much better. I had my drains from my breast removed on Monday. My surgeon had me keep my drain on my side until next Monday however I somehow pulled it this morning so that's coming out tomorrow. My surgeon be so awesome I text him letting him know what was going on and without calling or even messaging me back he came right to my hotel. He will stop by my hotel and remove my drain tomorrow and I don't even have to go into his office. I'm also wearing a compression garment still my swelling it there of course and I know with time it will go away. Blessings you all you wonderful RS friends.

License to operate facility Our Lady Lourdes Hospital

This is Lady Lourdes license to operate I just thought it was nice to snap a photo of where I had my surgery at. Other pics are just randoms. I also was an outpatient
Dr. Rino Lorenzo

A high sense of responsibility, devotion to duty, compassion to patients, and above all, a fervent desire to learn and excel distinguish Dr. Rino Lorenzo in his chosen field. He is board-certified in plastic surgery and a diplomate of the Philippine Board of Plastic Surgery. Coming from a well-known family of doctors, Dr. Rino is the eleventh child of the late Dr. Felipe Lorenzo Sr., a surgeon, and Dra. Peregrina Lorenzo, an anesthesiologist. He is the ninth member of the family to become a doctor, his choice greatly influenced by the fact that both his parents come from the medical profession. With many years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures, Dr. Rino Lorenzo combines excellent training with a caring, attentive, and compassionate bedside manner. He graduated from the Pontifical University of Santo Tomas with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology as his preparatory course to medicine. He then took his medical education at the same institution, graduating within the top ten percentile of his class. His special interest in the field of surgery led Dr. Rino to undergo training in general surgery at the Philippine General Hospital Medical Center (PGH). He had years of formal training in Plastic Surgery from the University of the Philippines Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, where he also served as Chief Resident of the Department of Surgery during his senior year. Dr. Rino Lorenzo performs a variety of aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries including dermabrasion; cleft lip, palate, and other congenital defects; scar revision; surgery of physical malformation and malfunction as a result of trauma and burns; and even maxillofacial injuries. In terms of aesthetics, Dr. Rino is an expert in full body contouring, liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast surgery, facial rejuvenation, breast lift, breast reduction, buttocks augmentation, cheek and chin augmentation, rhinoplasty, upper and lower eyes rejuvenation, injectables such as Botox, and Dermal Fillers like Restylane and Perlane. Dr. Rino Lorenzo is one of the cosmetic plastic consultants at the MD Eastwood Clinic, a center for beauty and wellness that aims to provide safe and quality results in plastic cosmetic surgery, as well as bring back professionalism in this field of medicine by adhering to the correct and safe procedures. Dr. Rino is affiliated with several medical centers in Metro Manila where he practices cosmetic, reconstructive, and burn plastic surgery. (copied from his site)