seeking Revision After 7 LONG Years - seeking revision in seattle!

So, I will try to keep it simple. Went to...

So, I will try to keep it simple. Went to Philippines to get rhinoplasty done 7 years ago & came out with a bigger & crooked nose. Asked for alar reduction & tip refinement & even showed a pic. He then convinced me that by adding goretex to my bridge, it will refine my overall nose. (Was not even considering implant beforehand) should of stuck with my guns but I trusted him:( my nose was decent before and I wish I either got what I wanted or just have stuck with my old nose... Scared to go through another let down but I want this implant out!!! FYI my overall structure underneath was not touched. Implant was just placed up top of bridge and alar was reduced (btw my nostrils are also uneven) Looking for EXCELLENT revision doctor in Seattle area to just remove implant and refine tip. Also how much it would cost even if it's just quotes! Thank you!

seeking revision specialist in Seattle area

Please help!!! I know there isn't a 100% guarantee but i would like to get my 2nd & last rhinoplasty done. Going crazy searching! I need a surgeon with gore tex removal experience on asian/pacific islander noses. Thank you!
Belo

Nice guy but seemed a little nervous because I did not have the typical Filipino nose. I think they are use to one typical nose so they do one typical procedure. Then again it has been 7 years so maybe they've improved?? Wish I did extensive research....7 long years of living with a nose I don't love is painful....

I have heard that Goretex implants can be tricky. I'm sorry it is not working out for you! Some doctors will offer free consultations if you mention RealSelf when you make the appointment, so check into that. I had my revision done by Craig Murakami at Virginia Mason and really liked him. I am caucasian, though. Please keep us posted on what you decide to do.

You may want to also start your story in the Revision Rhinoplasty community so you can keep us updated on your search and get support there.
Ok, thanks for all your help! Still trying to get use to posting:)