Fire=exel Co2 Fractional Laser - Philippines

Great experience. Doctor told me the treatment is...

Great experience. Doctor told me the treatment is a total of 3 treatments . I have had 2 treatments with great results. Ist they apply a lotion on the entire face and left it on for 30 minutes before starting the procedure.After that the laser treatment took 30 minutes. after my first treatment I appied heraderm ointment which is a Post Laser treatment. after 3 to 4 days the dry skin almost completly gone . 7th day face looked refreshed.

I was being told by people that know me that I looked so tired and asking me if I was feeling well. I looked at my recent photo and agreed so I did something about it and deceided that I wanted to feel good about myself and how I looked. I am very pleased with my results and will get better with time.

where in the philippines it has been done? thanks

Originally I had been thinking about having a mini face lift. The doctor had mentioned to me that the laser could do the same things that I didnt like about with my face looking tired. I was apprehensive to have surgery and thought I will 1st try the laser and see what I thought about the results. I was very pleased with the results after just 1 visit and then I knew that with 2 more visits as recommended by the doctor I made the right decision. I will send pictures as soon as I can to show the difference.

I imagine avoiding surgery was a huge relief for you. Yes we would love to see pictures! When is the date for your next procedure?

-Britt

Where in the Philippines did you have it done?

Thanks!

Hi Edd,

Welcome to the Co2 community. I'm really glad the procedure worked out for you and that they gave you numbing cream other community members have mentioned how much the numbing cream helps. How long had you been thinking about getting the procedure and what made you decide to go through with it? Please keep us updated and when everything is healed we'd love to see pictures

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt