Cosmelan - No Pain No Glory But It's Worth It

I had dark patches on both my cheeks and on the...

I had dark patches on both my cheeks and on the skin near the side of my eyes (my dermatologist called it melasma). They are not yet that dark but since Im kind of fair they are obvious.

I have tried different treatments. I started with the conservative treatment using topical creams from different dermatologists, very little improvement. I tried IPL, 10 sessions, little improvement. Pixel, little improvement. Then one of the dermatologist I went mentioned cosmelan. First I have hesitation since its expensive and result is not 100% sure as it vary from one skin to another. Since Im desperate I tried cosmelan.

With cosmelan you should be ready of two weeks of your face looking like extremely sunburned ( i said extremely) with period of burning sensation, peeling, skin tightening that you have difficulty of talking as your skin breaks on the side of your lips.

Im already on my 3rd week and using cosmelan 2 as maintenance and i tell you its WORTH IT!! but again NO PAIN NO GLORY, just be ready of two weeks looking like a tomato. My melasma has lightened and continues to lighten more. For sure I'll just wake up one morning with a porcelain like skin. COSMELAN THANK YOU!!!!!

By the way I'm a 40yo male.

SCS clinic in MOA

Their COSMELAN treatment is the cheapest in the market. They have other laser treatments and is ALSO the cheapest. I'm having RF for 1 hour on my waist and i'm only paying Php1,500. I'm also having their laser skin tightening and wrinkle removal treatment. I told this to a friend and he was shocked of the price. He's having the same treatment with a popular clinic and he's paying 40% more. Good luck and hope you'll have your dream skin soon!

Cosmelan Fan, Where did you have your treatment(Clinic's name) done in the Philippines? It has been 8 months since you've used cosmelan, how are your dark spots? did they go away completely? thanks BGC