Butt Injection

I am living at los angeles, am looking for a...

I am living at los angeles, am looking for a surgeon who could evaluate my butt silicone injected.At least, will lessen the volume, there is a redness but as of now there is no pain.Please help.As much as possible, no surgery.

I had butt silicone injected 600cc 5 years ag.I ...

I had butt silicone injected 600cc 5 years ag.I understand it is difficult to remove, can i just leave it like that? i have to move on with my life. -- Updated on Jan 23, 2010: Hi there! Hopefully someone or doctor can help me out of this problem, i had silicone injection 6years ago and i want to lessen the redness and evaluate me. Dont have any serious problem but i want someone who will take care of it, please help.
This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
Wow! I did not know they did silicone implants for the buttocks in Manila. I had hydrogel augmentation in Manila in 2008. I did not want a JLO-esque contour; I wanted to fill my slacks and have a rounded contour and that is what I got. I love it, I look normal and so far, I have had not one single problem. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon because silicone is very dangerous if it travels. Hydrogel is made up largely of water and that is why I chose it. The Manila doctor also told me this can be removed if needed. So far, it is staying well. Best to both of you. Mabuhay!
Have you found a doctor to check and/or remove it? I heard Dr. Calayan now has a clinic in LA (Beverly Hills). Would you please let me now as I had butt injection as well and I have mild pain. For 3 days now I have this throbbing pain on my butt and burning sensation. I would like to have mine remove as I heard it migrate or move.