Alarmed and Worried - Philippines

I always had pimples on my chin or somewhere...

I always had pimples on my chin or somewhere around lip area. I used to go to an obagi clinic and i used cleziderm products and it helped clearing the pimples i didn't have any while i was using the products but as i switched to another system which is the nuderm i started getting back pimples after days of use, so i stopped using nuderm and switch back to clenziderm. when my pimples are cleared out i decided to stop using any beauty products aside from obagi sunblock and used a mild soap-free cleanser and i think it helped i didn't have pimples for awhile, i stopped visiting the clinic too. but just late last month i started using a whitening cream, whitening soap and a whitening sunblock after a week of use pimples stated to breakout and they are worse than before they were like bad acne so i decided to go back to obagi clinic to purchase clenziderm products and consulted the doctor she recommended blue peel she told me the benefits and what to do after the procedure and of course she prescribed lots of potions and lotions etc. (it's like getting robbed every time i go to that clinic!) She didn't tell me how bad it will be while healing it's my 5th day but my skin hardly peel, but it cracks it became brittled, wrinkled and looks like burnt! Is it because i didn't have any preparations before the procedure like using nuderm before doing blue peel? if so what shall i do? I dont really know yet if blue peel is good for me as i'm still in the process of healing but as what i've read from all the reviews what i am experiencing now is pretty much the same experiences from those who regret a getting blue peel and it's scares me as they said their skin problems became worse and some of them took months to heal :(

doctor from obagi clinic

the doctor spent more time checking what products i need (which means sales for them) than checking my skin problems. I would prefer another doctor when i go back for follow up check up.