belly button looks bad after tummy tuck

Sceduled full tt, woke from surgey to find out...

sceduled full tt, woke from surgey to find out doctor did mini w muscle repair. Board certified doc. Had previuos laparoscopy scar under belly button, flush with skin barely could see it. Now I Have disfigured belly. It look like I have butt checks on my stomach. 3 months out. I weigh 115 5 ft 3. good shape. the lap scar is now stuck buckled in like a slit. it makes my belly button appear like i its a 3 inch slit. lap scar seems almost pulling into muscle in my opinion. he offered to do a full tt skin only free or lipo around bellybutton. Not sure i trust him now. I don't think i have enough skin for tt or fat for lipo? Can't pinch an inch above the belly button but can around the waistside. I had the tt done to tighten the loose skin around my waist, remove lap scar and define the waist. (doc said it would improve all issues)Looks the same to me except I now have a disfigured abdomin/belly button and a big scar. What do you think I could have done to fix the scar slit. I just want it fixed.

Can you please provide the Dr. Name. I am looking to get mines done here in Philly as well. I didn't see any pictures either. Where are you guys looking?
hi i have the same problem with my mini tuck and muscle repair i too have a butt on my stomach it looks ridiculous
I'm not seeing any pics either? Hmmm
Where are you guys seeing these pictures? I don't see anything!
I think you look amazing. I would have been estatic if my results were as great at yours :-)
Wow! I'm sorry but I think your tummy and bb look great! I've seen what I thought were some pretty funky looking belly buttons (from tummy tuckers and natural). Everybody has their own taste but I think yours looks perfect!
i dont see anything wrong w/your bb. i think you look just about perfect and have a super flat/tight stomach
Your scar looks long for a mini tuck. I had a full TT no muscle repair or lipo and my scar is smaller than yours. I'm 5'10" and only 130 lbs. I also didn't have much skin to remove. I actually have a vertical incision on my belly where my old BB was. That's how little skin I had removed. I'm also 3 months out (16 weeks) and still experience major swelling that at times makes my BB look oddly shaped. I think you should give it three more months before you make a decision and see how it looks. I know it's hard being patient, but you don't want to do anything to early and risk it looking worse. Good luck!!!