Smart Lipo/Vaser on Abdomen, Love Handles and Posterior Bra Line

It's been 2 months since my procedure and I have...

It's been 2 months since my procedure and I have to say at this point it was a total waste of money. I had my abdomen, love handles and posterior bra line done and see minimal changes. I am told that it takes up to 6 months to see the final result, but can't imagine waking up at the 6 month mark and seeing a difference. I am 5'4", weigh 128 pounds and am not overweight - just had a little muffin top and could pinch more than an inch at the bra line and abdomen.

Please research your dr.'s - check for malpractice suits, if they are plastic surgeon board certified - this is really important. If you have a friend that is an attorney, have them run your dr name through the system - some law suits are pending and not available for public records yet.

I know of 2 people that had SL done and they are botched - horrible results that are not able to be fixed without major surgery.

If I had to do over, I would have gone the traditional liposuction route. Good luck and do your research!

Not board certified in plastic surgery, felt like a sales pitch during my followup - can't you see the difference, when clearly there was none. Found out after the fact numerous law suits against practice.

I do feel your pain. I've my procedure done on 3/12/10 for inner thigh, lower and upper abdomen. My thighs look great and is still improving, but my abdomen are just horrible. Very slow process in seeing differences. My doctor said the same thing that it may take up to 6 months or more to heal depending on person. But, I'm planning to go back and see my doctor again soon.
can you tell me the doctor you went to. I'm considering getting lipo under my chin and arms. Is it Francis ?
OMG!! I feel like crying for you! I had SL done April 9th I dont see much change myself, I think my love handles are gone for the most part. I can't image this not working I paid to much money!!It'll be 3 weeks in 2 days so I'm trying my best to be positive and patient. In the paperwork and books from my Doctor it say it can take 3-6 months to see full results. Maybe you should get a touch up from another Doctor? I understand you already paid $5000 for this but I think you will be much happier if you get it fix. Good Luck and I'm sorry this happend to you if your anything like me.... I know you had your hopes up high for this to work.