Smart Lipo/Vaser on Abdomen, Love Handles and Posterior Bra Line

It's been 2 months since my procedure and I have...

It's been 2 months since my procedure and I have to say at this point it was a total waste of money. I had my abdomen, love handles and posterior bra line done and see minimal changes. I am told that it takes up to 6 months to see the final result, but can't imagine waking up at the 6 month mark and seeing a difference. I am 5'4", weigh 128 pounds and am not overweight - just had a little muffin top and could pinch more than an inch at the bra line and abdomen.

Please research your dr.'s - check for malpractice suits, if they are plastic surgeon board certified - this is really important. If you have a friend that is an attorney, have them run your dr name through the system - some law suits are pending and not available for public records yet.

I know of 2 people that had SL done and they are botched - horrible results that are not able to be fixed without major surgery.

If I had to do over, I would have gone the traditional liposuction route. Good luck and do your research!

Not board certified in plastic surgery, felt like a sales pitch during my followup - can't you see the difference, when clearly there was none. Found out after the fact numerous law suits against practice.