Not Worth the Money or Recovery Time - Philadelphia, PA

I lost significant weight and had some loose skin...

I lost significant weight and had some loose skin on my thighs. I went into the doctor asking for an inner thigh lift and he suggested SlimLipo but only the laser part for the skin tightening. He performed the procedure 10 weeks ago on my inner thighs and on my knees. I had general anesthesia, was very bruised and had lots of swelling. I wore my garment for the full 6 weeks, 24 hours a day. No exercise until after the 6th week.

However I still have pain, and swelling. The lumps on my inner thighs and knees are still substantial and now I have dimpling on my inner thigh where I didn't have any before.

I have not seen the skin tightening like everyone has mentioned, I did not have the "quick" recovery like others either and I am wondering if it has more to do with the doctor than the procedure. He never mentioned that hard lumps would appear and he never mentioned that the receovery would be this long.

He did not give enough information about what to expect post surgery. I asked a lot of questions but he never said their would be hard lumps, he never said the receovery would be longer than 6 weeks. Just mentioned all the good, none of the bad until I had issues...then he would say, "that's normal".

Thanks for sharing your experience, KSM. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Are you still swollen/recovering now?