Pixel 360 Treatment - Philadelphia, PA

I have just completed 4 pixel treatments in...

I have just completed 4 pixel treatments in Philadelphia. My goal of treatment was to reduce fine lines, tighten skin and just get an overall improvement in the appearance of my skin. I am thrilled with the results. There is a tremendous difference in my skin, and overall a very radiant youthful glow. My skin looks plumper and has a lot of clarity. However here is what you should know.

The first 2 hours after having this done the pain is incredibly intense and really requires you to be able to go home, lay down and rest. They should prescribe something stronger and I finally asked for a stronger pain med after my third session was so unbelievably painful. It made a huge difference.

The first two treatments I did just the pixel laser and the second two treatments I did both the laser and the pulsed light treatment. Once the pain diminished I was left with very red skin and the classic grid like pattern that lasted about 5 days and was very noticeable for the first 3 days. But you don't feel anymore pain after the first 4 hours. The pain is much worse when you combine the two treaments. However overall, I can't be happier.

I am 39 and feel as though my skin looks like it did in my 20's. The trick is to have this done before any serious wrinkles develop.

Monarch Med Spa

I am so afraid now. What grid??? I just had my done today. I was in pain an hour afterwork. It felt like someone used a super hot rod onto my skin. The procedure was a rush. The whole procedure was done within 20 minutes time cuz the nurse told me she is behind. This worries me now cuz I arrived 20 minutes before my appointment and she came in around my appt time. Anyone out there know rather pixel can be done on the eyelids. This place sold me a package which includes whole face and eyelids, but I didn't get anything on my eyelids today. After feeling severe pain I wouldn't have allowed them to do so. The nurse told me she did do it, but I know she didn't cuz I would have scream cuz eyelids are extremely sentitive. I know she did it underneath my eyes , to the lateral of my eyes so that is what eyelids mean to them???? Right now I feel like they cheated me cuz they sold me 4 full face and 4 eyelids and didn't want to refund my eyelids money. The stuff they done underneath my eyes and to the lateral sides of my eyes - - - isn't that considered part of the face????
How long did it take for the grid pattern to go away? I keep reading reviews that say they are having problems with it fading away. I certainly don't want to have a funky pattern left on my face. I am dealing will areas of HYPO pigmentation, so they have suggested IPL and the pixel to help take redness out of my skin to hopefully make the white scars less visible. thanks for any info

Hi andrea,

This is a great review. Not only because you are satisfied with it, which is only nice to hear, but also because you gave such detailed info and amount of time about pain. Which is usually one of the questions asked by community members. Based on such a positive experience are you going to do this again as needed in the future? The community loves pictures! Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt