Pixel 360 Treatment - Philadelphia, PA

I have just completed 4 pixel treatments in...

I have just completed 4 pixel treatments in Philadelphia. My goal of treatment was to reduce fine lines, tighten skin and just get an overall improvement in the appearance of my skin. I am thrilled with the results. There is a tremendous difference in my skin, and overall a very radiant youthful glow. My skin looks plumper and has a lot of clarity. However here is what you should know.

The first 2 hours after having this done the pain is incredibly intense and really requires you to be able to go home, lay down and rest. They should prescribe something stronger and I finally asked for a stronger pain med after my third session was so unbelievably painful. It made a huge difference.

The first two treatments I did just the pixel laser and the second two treatments I did both the laser and the pulsed light treatment. Once the pain diminished I was left with very red skin and the classic grid like pattern that lasted about 5 days and was very noticeable for the first 3 days. But you don't feel anymore pain after the first 4 hours. The pain is much worse when you combine the two treaments. However overall, I can't be happier.

I am 39 and feel as though my skin looks like it did in my 20's. The trick is to have this done before any serious wrinkles develop.

Monarch Med Spa