Tummy Tuck - Philadelphia

My sweet hubby promised me a tummy tuck as a gift...

My sweet hubby promised me a tummy tuck as a gift for giving him 2 adorable girls (7 and 2). I am in grad school right now, and busy with my school work and kids; but my TT remains a priority, as I prepare mentally and in every other way for my big day. I have my first consultation on 9/14 with a board certified PS, highly recommended by several friends. We'll see how that goes. I do have another physician in mind just in case. If I think a lot about it, I can become quite anxious. I just have to maintain a leveled-head for my school, and hopefully, time will pass without too much second-thoughts about the surgery. I'll keep you posted about my progress. I wish everyone safe surgeries and speedy recoveries!

Hei bubulica I came today back to check on you but there are no news. How it is going? Please tell me you go on with your plan. How it is school?
O, mersi Zizi! I just saw your comments! Thank you, friend!
Lumi, ma bucur ca ti-ai inceput jurnalul. Nu stiam ca ai si 2fetite. Sa va traiasca. Si mergi si la scoala? Cum a mers consultatia? Voi fii aici si Te voi sustine , totul va fii bine vei vedea. Voi comenta de acum in Engleza sa nu suparam fetele. Congratulation and I can't wait to sustain you on journey.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon