Great Practice, Great Experience

I had spider veins appearing on the backs of my...

I had spider veins appearing on the backs of my knees and up the sides of my calves but was nervous about sclerotherapy because I heard it was painful.
This was so much easier than expected! Dr. Weishar used a glycerin solution and it wasn't nearly as painful as saline is supposed to be. The recovery time was minimal and there was little to no discomfort after the procedure.
My legs look great, as well!

Philadelphia Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Weishar's team was friendly, efficient and knowledgable. Dr. Weishar was pleasant and professional and explained everything that would be involved in the procedure.

Did the $400 for the treatment cover all the veins or was that for one session? If it was per session, how much time was spent treating the veins?

Oh wow, I haven't heard of using a glycerin solution. That is great that it worked so well for you! I have spider veins on the backs of my knees too. :-/

How awesome that you got this treatment done during the winter so your legs are all healed up & ready when summer hits!!

Did you have to stay off your feet for a while after the treatment?

No way! I took a day off from running and then I wore support stockings as directed for 2 weeks and that was it.

Wow, that is awesome!! I'm excited for you...perhaps a tad jealous, but more excited. ;)

you didn't answer. $400.00 both legs?