Very Pleased With The Results! - Philadelphia, PA

I had been wanting rhinoplasty for many years, for...

I had been wanting rhinoplasty for many years, for both aesthetic and health reasons. Two months after my consultation, I had my rhinoplasty (January 2013). Dr. Pontell refined my tip through open rhinoplasty and took the bump out of my nose. He also fixed my deviated septum. Although the first few days after surgery were rough, the overall recovery time was surprisingly quick. I was back to social activities and work in about a week and a half.

Now, just a little over 4 months later, my nose feels great and almost completely back to normal. The incision site looks good and I am very happy with the appearance of my new, smaller nose. To anyone who has been considering rhinoplasty for a while--I definitely recommend going through with the procedure. It is worth every penny to gain the confidence that comes with having a smaller, perfected nose.

One Year Check-In!

It has been a little over a year since I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Jonathan Pontell. My nose is fully healed (and has been for a while now!) I am posting updated photos, since a year is when your nose is supposed to be healed and the shape/size it will be after your surgery. Again, I have no regrets and I am super happy with my choice of doctor and my final results =)
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

After viewing Dr. Pontell's portfolio, I was very impressed by his work. At my consultation, Dr. Pontell used computer imaging to show the projected results of rhinoplasty on my nose. I recommend Dr. Pontell to anyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon. The results of my new nose impressed everyone, myself included. In my opinion, Dr. Pontell made my nose as perfect as it could be. I am so glad that I found him in my search for a rhinoplasty surgeon!

Beautiful results. Does the tip of the nose have sensitivity or tingling anymore?
looks great. do you still feel numbness in the tip? or does it feel totally normal?
Wow! Looks great. My daughter is considering Dr Pantell and now I feel more relaxed. Thanks for posting your before and after.
I saw your pic on his site. You look soo great!!!

Wow! It's amazing what a difference rhinoplasty can make to your whole face. You're beautiful and your nose refinement just makes you that much prettier. Thank you so much for sharing!

Of course you're happy!!!!...you AND your nose are both gorgeous!! Congratulations! That made me feel a little better since I'm now starting to get nervous as my surgery date approaches:)
Thank you!! I was nervous too, but if you trust your doctor, you have nothing to worry about! It was a crazy feeling falling asleep and waking up with a different nose. I had little to no pain after and I slept tons. That's all you need to worry about.. sleep and relax! You will be fine, I'll be excited to see your results; good luck!
WOW and WOW! You look so great :D