Very Pleased With The Results! - Philadelphia, PA

I had been wanting rhinoplasty for many years, for...

I had been wanting rhinoplasty for many years, for both aesthetic and health reasons. Two months after my consultation, I had my rhinoplasty (January 2013). Dr. Pontell refined my tip through open rhinoplasty and took the bump out of my nose. He also fixed my deviated septum. Although the first few days after surgery were rough, the overall recovery time was surprisingly quick. I was back to social activities and work in about a week and a half.

Now, just a little over 4 months later, my nose feels great and almost completely back to normal. The incision site looks good and I am very happy with the appearance of my new, smaller nose. To anyone who has been considering rhinoplasty for a while--I definitely recommend going through with the procedure. It is worth every penny to gain the confidence that comes with having a smaller, perfected nose.

One Year Check-In!

It has been a little over a year since I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Jonathan Pontell. My nose is fully healed (and has been for a while now!) I am posting updated photos, since a year is when your nose is supposed to be healed and the shape/size it will be after your surgery. Again, I have no regrets and I am super happy with my choice of doctor and my final results =)
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

After viewing Dr. Pontell's portfolio, I was very impressed by his work. At my consultation, Dr. Pontell used computer imaging to show the projected results of rhinoplasty on my nose. I recommend Dr. Pontell to anyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon. The results of my new nose impressed everyone, myself included. In my opinion, Dr. Pontell made my nose as perfect as it could be. I am so glad that I found him in my search for a rhinoplasty surgeon!