Restylane & Juvederm. Absolutely Worth it - Philadelphia

Absolutely worth it. I had lost a lot of volume on...

Absolutely worth it. I had lost a lot of volume on my face due to aging and heredity.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because he is a great doctor with the hands of an artist which is important for plastic surgeons. He is honest, does not patronize you; has great sense of humor, very responsive. Dr. Heff is amazing. A great doctor & a great artist. Answers my questions through email promptly, even during the weekend! His staff is also amazing, all the nurses and Calvin, who patiently goes through all the admin stuff. Clear and informative without being pushy at all. I was deciding between several procedures and Dr. Heff explained each option. Results are exactly how I want it. I have only praises for Dr. Heff and his staff.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Juverderm community.