Mommy Makeover - Delaware County, PA

I hear that the BA causes a lot of pressure. Can...

I hear that the BA causes a lot of pressure. Can anyone explain/describe what I should expect to feel when I wake? I am doing a Mommy Makeover with TT and BA? Also, I am 5'5" about 160. Hoping to lose 10 more lbs before the procedure but probably won't get there. I am trying to figure the right size for the BA? I am small and don't want to go too large but also don't want to go too large. I don't want to be "in your face" and want to remain realistic without going too small.

Dr. Chris Saunders

Has anyone in the Delco/Chesco area recently been through TT and or BA with Dr. Chris Saunders?

1 day post op

Dr Saunders was excellent . Staff was amazing. Amy and Allison are fabulous overnight nurses. Very tired right now. Pain is getting less as the day goes on. Some real discomfort in right shoulder and drains pulling some. Better than I though is was going to be.

Day 2

Post op really tired and down to Tylenol for now.

Post op day 5

Healing well. Pain pump out, bandages off and saw Dr. Saunders for post op appt. all is going well. Excellent recovery so far. Dr. S and staff are top notch.

5 weeks post

Healing really well. Started scar treatment. Each day gets better. Started back to the gym and although I get exhausted faster it is getting better each time. Dr. Saunders and his staff have been wonderful and very caring. Definitely would recommend Dr. Christopher Saunders.
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

Great job. Very compassionate and caring. Staff is kind. Scars are healing really nice. Highly recommend Dr. Christopher Saunders.