Luurrrvvvvv Botox - Philadelphia, PA

I am 33 and a red head with fair skin. This year I...

I am 33 and a red head with fair skin. This year I noticed a line that did not go away between my eyes so when a livingsocial deal came across I thought I would give it a go. I got 15ccs on my forehead. It felt like a slight pinch, really less than a bee sting even, and was in and out in less than 20 minutes and went back to work.

Over the next few weeks the results just kept improving. I have a little eye brow lift and got carded a week ago! The bonus was that I suffered from chronic tension headaches I saw a neurologist, an allergist, accupunturist, massage... nothing worked and it was starting to badly interfere with my life.

After the Botox my headaches almost went completely away. Botox has give me a new lease on a pain free life and no wrinkles! I think early 30s once minor wrinkles start to form is a good time to start treatment to hedge off effects of deepening lines as I age. I am totally all over this shiznit.

hello al... I get mine done right between my eyebrows and it seems to work like a charm.
Hey Jenna - I was wondering about the placement of the botox - did you have it in between your eyebrows or right directly above them, or on the outter edges? Thanks!

Hi Jenna,

Looking younger and wrinkle free all at the same time, with a deal no less, ah I think yeah! That's fantastic so glad it all worked out, especially for the migraine situation. Is it safe to assume you will continue with Botox in the future? We would LOVE to see pictures if you have them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt