Scared - Philadelphia, PA

This is my second time getting lipo. The first...

This is my second time getting lipo. The first time I was younger ( 28) and healed within a two week period. The results were amazing. About 5 years ago I have my arms done again, and the only difference I notice was in my pocket. I am 40 now and had my arms and thighs done. It has been three weeks and I'm still in a lot to pain. I do notice a slight difference in my thighs, but they are still swollen. As far as my arms go, the swelling has done down but I don't see a difference. Why aren't my arms getting any smaller? I had my arms done three times. The only difference I see is a appearance of cellulite. Please help.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor is the absolute best. I have no issues with him.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Hopefully you'll get some great support from the community. I know it can be hard to wait, but is it possible that the results just haven't had time to develop yet? Have you had a follow-up appointment with your doctor to talk about your concerns?

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.

We also have an ask a doctor feature that you may find helpful. Just click the link, submit your question and it gets passed along to board certified surgeons to answer.