Scared - Philadelphia, PA

This is my second time getting lipo. The first...

This is my second time getting lipo. The first time I was younger ( 28) and healed within a two week period. The results were amazing. About 5 years ago I have my arms done again, and the only difference I notice was in my pocket. I am 40 now and had my arms and thighs done. It has been three weeks and I'm still in a lot to pain. I do notice a slight difference in my thighs, but they are still swollen. As far as my arms go, the swelling has done down but I don't see a difference. Why aren't my arms getting any smaller? I had my arms done three times. The only difference I see is a appearance of cellulite. Please help.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Hopefully you'll get some great support from the community. I know it can be hard to wait, but is it possible that the results just haven't had time to develop yet? Have you had a follow-up appointment with your doctor to talk about your concerns?

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.

We also have an ask a doctor feature that you may find helpful. Just click the link, submit your question and it gets passed along to board certified surgeons to answer.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor is the absolute best. I have no issues with him.