Lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift -Philadelphia, PA

My procedure went great. The recovery requires a...

My procedure went great. The recovery requires a lot of patience....the swelling is horrible and I cannot sit anywhere it causes me pain. I have to take it easy and listen to my Dr. He has told me to keep my garment on and make sure if u purchase another one that it covers knee up to before my breast, He wants me to have support to all lipoid areas. I had abdomen,flanks,back,inner and outer thighs and my arms. I can't wait for swelling to come down so I can see my results. I have been using sweats hope I can fit my clothes lol. Over all I am happy so far .....Dr Gottlieb is the bomb no other surgeon for me!!!!!!!!

6 days in my recovery.

I am kind of worried when I found out I only had 400cc in each cheek . I understand that I am 4 11 and 126 lbs for my height and weight I am hoping once the swelling goes down I will be truly happy with my results. It is still so uncomfortable to sit and I can't wait for recovery to be done, I know I have to be patient and listen to my Dr....
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gotlieb is the best. I am very happy with my results and I would reccomend him to family and friends any day

I too have narrowed it down to Dr. Bottger & Dr. Schulman & Gottleib. Please post pics!!
If u go on my page I have a lot of pictures.
Dang u look amazing! So when were u really able to walk for a few hours. At least to work 8 hrs straight? Was 14,000 for lipo and butt lift?
I'm not working right now but after 3 weeks I was able to do a lot. Ty
Thank you!!
I'm in the process of finding a Dr. for my BBL and liposculpting. I've narrowed it down to Dr. Bottger & Dr. Schulman. Can u post some pictures of ur before& after. I'm so glad ur healing is going well. Please keep us updated
I am happy you got what you want. I had my bbl on 12/5 not what I wanted not feeling too good about it.
Do you have any pictures you can post?
Omg I will it's been three days and I am so sore and stiff! I will I also have bruisng all over. Today I had to go buy me another garment to cover my thighs my butt and come up to my Breast not bad thirty five dollars in boscov on sale.
Not bad at all, just make sure the compression is what it should be to help you continue to heal correct. Ask your surgeon cause they are not all made equally.
I will take a pic but my bruising is rough. I will work on that
Ok thanks
How's your results?
Congrats on your dream body please show us pictures, i am actively searching for Dr for BBL :-)