Love It! Just the Confidence Boost I Needed - Philadelphia, PA

I felt like my face had really aged over the past...

I felt like my face had really aged over the past year. Went to dr. and he put in a little juvederm in just my upper lip. He was really careful not to over do it. I loved it! I feel like it made me look years younger. Once the swelling went down I was a little disappointed because I thought the inital effect was perfect, but i think that's to be expected. The dr told me at the time that we would work slowly on the perfect amount for me. I made an appointment for next week (two weeks after initial visit) to put in a little more, He used so little the first time, I still have more left in the syringe, so Im not paying for more. This Dr. is really an expert. No side effects, I had a little bruise on my lip that was easily covered by lipstick, and even w/o covering it just looked a little like my lip was a little chapped in that area, hardly noticeable and went away in 2 days. Overall, totally worth it. I promise i dont work for a dr. I just wanted to give my opinion b/c I came on this site so often before I did it, and it was helpful.

Dr. Debias

Very professional, focuses on a natural look