Plastic Surgeon from Hell, Total Incompetent!! - Philadelphia, PA

Breasts were overly large and sagging, causing me...

Breasts were overly large and sagging, causing me much shoulder & back pain. After consultations with several surgeons, I thought that Dr Cedrone could give me the outcome that I expected, smaller breasts with symmetry & shape. It would be unreasonable to expect perfection but, had I waited (instead of rushing to have the surgery) and gone with the surgeon of my first choice (Dr. Donato LaRossa), I would have had a much more positive outcome.
Paoli Plastic Surgeon

This doctor performed a breast reduction on me in 2001, which not only left me with the right breast being a half cup size smaller than the left one, it was lopsided too! You would think that this being her first surgery of the day, she would have done an excellent job!! When I complained that my breast still looked deformed after TWO in-office revisions, she had the audacity to tell me that “they look better than they did before the surgery.” !! Only the grace of God kept me from knocking her flat on the floor!!!! I had to pay an additional $3,500 to Dr. Donato LaRossa (U of PA Medical Ctr - May he rest in peace) to correct the mess that she had made of my breast. The man was a genius; not only did he make my breast look normal, he saved my sanity as I was going into a deep depression behind this debacle! I even looked into suing her for medical malfeasance, but was told by several attorneys that it would be hard to get other doctors to testify against her. Even Dr. LaRossa, who was one of her professors @ Penn’s med school, was hesitant to say anything negative about my breast reduction (at least not to my face, and not while I was conscious). If only I had listened to my gynecologist, then, I would have never crossed this doctors path! Unless you want to look like Frankenstein, I would advise you to avoid this doctor like the plague!!!!!!