More Than Happy with my Result - Philadelphia, PA

I have had "man boobs" since I was 12 or 13. At...

I have had "man boobs" since I was 12 or 13. At age 36 I was in great shape but despite all my hard work I still was self conscious of my chest. After much research I decided on Dr. Solomon to do my gynecomastia surgery. He was very straight forward and thorough in consultation, and I was informed and confident going into the surgery.The results were amazing ! He and his staff couldn't have taken better care of me. Dr Solomon gave me realistic expectations and and my results exceeded them. Always available to answer questions and concerns (which were plentiful) my experience was more than positive.

Update

Just felt compelled to update my review. I am thrilled with my results and my small scars have faded to nothing. Last February my wife went to Dr.Solomon for a breast lift. She had a similar experience and we are both more than happy with her result. Both of us have renewed confidence. I again felt well informed and very well taken care of. I have referred 3 friends to him and all have had excellent results.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I have a great result and have referred him to friends who have had equally positive experiences

Thank you for your review.  How long ago did you have this done and what was your recovery like?