55 Breast Cancer Survivor. Needed Trans Flap Surgery with Expander on Left Due to Prior Radiation - Philadelphia, PA

Revered to by my plastic serge on to revise left...

Revered to by my plastic serge on to revise left side with trans flap. Trans flap surgery went well. Spent the year expanding the left side to place permanent implant. Plan was to exchange the expander on left with fourth generation silicone. Going 25% larger. Replace the right implant with fourth generation implant 25% bigger to match. The right side was not done at all! Totally forgot the operation discussed for a year! How does this happen? Two different nurses asked what I was having done and twice I told them I was having the right expander switched out and right side switched to match. Both nurses said they didn't see anything about the right side. I spoke up both times and the surgery was not done as planned. I would never recommend Dr. Serletti to anyone.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Am just a number. I don't even believe he did the operation I believe a fellow must have. I'm a child of a physician and sister of an E.N.T. I hold most doctors in high regard.