35 Was my Goal and Its Time!!! - Philadelphia, PA

35...waited as long as I could, after one baby...

35...waited as long as I could, after one baby they still never came...Sooo ittybitty no more! I found Dr. E two years prior and looked up reviews, researched the hospital, and all good things. But way before that I have always been small breasted, I've been slim (127/ 5'6) and in shape, nice legs, nice natural butt, athletic, just no ta ta's. The women in my family have D's some DD's, but me Im lucky if I am and full A. So I said as a birthday gift if I don't have them by 35 it's time. When I was prego I had FULL B's and I was so happy, but they didn't stay after breast feeding. So the opportunity has come up, I was scared but technology has improved this procedure so much that I did it.

Congrads ittynomore! How has your recovery been? Hoping you'll be posting an "after" picture soon. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Keep us posted please!

Its Done!!!

I'm going to post updates tonight because I keep getting pulled away and I know how important it was for me to read post before I went it soooo here we go. The first one is of me the day of, I got my meds a few days before, memory foam wedge pillow (must have), and memory foam neck pillow (like the one you fly with (must have). I was comfortable after the procedure because of the medication. I was tight and you can not really move your arms to much. You will need help for at least three full days after the surgery. Oh, and I started eating a few prunes the night before, and I bought grape juice, vitamin water, and water to drink post op. To help with constipation and I went like two days after the surgery. If you have specific questions let me know because it is a lot to remember but super long posts turn me off, so ask away.

You look great congrats!!!
what size/profile implants did you go with?

don't go by the post dates...

The first post was before...the second post was the days after...under the pic I will put how many days out it was from the first day...healing nicely...they look great in a sports bra but out of one they are still healing and look very full, high and tight. I got 375cc left and 400cc on the right thats all that would fit for my frame and so far I am happy. You just have to know it takes time for them to settle. And don't go out buying silicone sheets and scar away right away because you can't use it until 12 weeks, so you have time...and at first I thought they would not be big enough but they are and they fit me..it takes time. Just taking motrin during the day and valium and motrin at night because I am still really tight at 20 days but your out about in no time you just have to remember to take it easy.

Size looks perfect so far. Congrats!!
Thank you.

9 weeks post-op...is it time for bras?... can I resume my full workout?...is it okay to do boxing?

Im in love with my girls...I was measured at Victoria Secrets and I am a 34C, which is exactly the size I asked for. I am still dropping and I just brought my first bra today. Working out my upper body is still a little scary because I don't feel as strong as I was before the surgery and when I work my upper body I feel little bubble on the each side, I read this is something that happens and it does go away. When I wake up in the morning I am still a little tight and i just message them and I feel fine.

I've been doing my research because I plan on getting mine done for my 31st bday. A friend of mine just got hers done and I hate them! They look too round and unnatural. I'm barely an A cup now and I want them to look as natural as possible. What shape did you choose! Yours look SOOO natural looking! Thumbs up to your dr!!!
Thank you!...Yes koodos to my Dr. he did a good job. It depends on your frame and weight not cup size. I am a 5'5-5'6 , 127 lbs, slim build. I wanted to be a C so my doctor recommended 375 L/400 R cc's and wearing your regular clothes it is not drastic, but like a halter top or corset type top you can tell. In a sports bra I love these gals. Every girl after its done probably wishes she went bigger, me included but not any more. I was told you can always dress them up, but you can't dress them down. So don't over fill or you will have a round to big for your body look.
Are you doing cardio yet? Your books looks amazing I pray mines look that great your cc are just about the same as mines, and I want a natural look as well.
Dr. Ted Eisenburg

He was great! Any questions I had he answered and explained...even two days before the surgery I scheduled to see him to triple check size. He provided me with as much info possible and made me feel confident in my choice. Great doctor, his book also answered many questions. I would recommend you go in for the free consultation to gain info and get to know your potential Doctor.