BBL- Philadelphia, PA

Hello RS sisters! For the past 6 months i've been...

Hello RS sisters! For the past 6 months i've been researching and stalking this site. Most of you ladies posts were informative and helpfuL.I've made up my mind and I want to move forward with this. I'm from Boston MA 32 years old 5'2" , 140lbs no children.Dr. Neil Gottlieb quoted me $ 4,900 including anesthesia and facility.

Surgery Booked for june 12th.

Hello girls,
My surgery is scheduled for June 12th,I'm nervous, scared, anxious,I've never had surgery before.I am praying everything goes well.

BBL preparations

Hello girls,
My BBL surgery is thursday 12th but as I live in Boston MA will travel Wednesday night after my boyfriend left work, Six hours of driving to Philadelphia.
I'm happy but at the same time ..... I do not know how to explain my feelings.
Today I cooked Vegetable Noodle Soup for me to eat in the week after the surgery also we rented a big car and after the surgery I've been lying on an air mattress. Please girls wish me luck.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Did you go?
Good Luck, can't wait to see your results @Dea32
Hi! Do you have any after pics? I've been to Dr Gottlieb and Gabay for lipo and breast implants and loved the out come. Now i want a tt and bbl . Just wanted to see your results and know if you were and with the out come before I decide to go for it. Thanks :-)
What will u be getting done doll!?
Liposuction in: chin, arms, back, stomach, flanks, axilla and BBL
Good luck mama!!!!! U will do awesome
Thanks girl! ;)
can't wait to see your results, I'm from the area and also looking myself
;)
This doc is doing my breast reduction
when is your surgery?
Welcome to real self and good luck on journey hope u get what u are looking for xoxoxox
Thanks ryry21!