Has Anyone Heard or Delt with a Dr from Philly Named Dr Carmen Dimario - Philadelphia, PA

Hey ladies, we are all in the same boat.we are all...

hey ladies, we are all in the same boat.we are all seeking big bootys lol.i been doing a little research..I found this doctor in Philadelphia names dr. Carmen dimario.I can't seem to find a lot of information on this doctor so I just wantet some feed back regrading this doctor. .the price sounds good but I can't find reviews on him, so if anyone can give me some information regarding this doc...thanks ladies
dr carmen dimario

I actually used Dr. DiMario for my surgery in June. I was not 100% pleased. Although I look good, it is not what I asked for. I feel he does a decent job but he does what he wants to do and not what you asked him. The aftercare is extremely brutal and should be talked about prior to surgery, the wait is long for your aftercare appointments (Sometimes almost 2 hours) but the staff is great. Janet is Wonderful and Helpful....so are the girls. However, I could not recommend anyone to go there!!
does your butt look bigger?? when u say u nit a 100 please in what area u referring too?is it to big or a little bigger?
It is bigger but only slightly! Not as big as I would have liked it.
Do you have to do the threapy for the rest of your life? After the surgery is done?
My cousins GF went to him a couple weeks ago and her butt dosent look that much bigger
Im scheduled with dr.dimario a lot of ppl say that but ive seen someone with a fat ass and she was there with her mom who was done by him and the mom didn't like the results so they told me don't tell him you want a natural look tell him you want a big ass and im going to remind him of that on my surgery day cuz im paying my money and want a fat ass lol..thanks for uour comment
Actually I have...I wad also reading on dr salama..all his review r good n he is a well known doc in Florida
Dr. Salama is where I'll be going for my 2nd surgery. I still have back fat and my waist isn't as defined as i would like it. It is flat just not defined.
dr salama is good,at least that's what I've read
I've never heard of him and I cant afford to go with a maybe doc I need a doc with experience. I have seen a couple reviews on another doc in Philly named Gabay and most of the girls werent happy with they're results. Id rather travel for a doc that does this surgery often. Have you considered other docs? or do you think it'll be easier to stay in town?