After 3 Kids 5'6 190 Pounds I'm Ready for This Bbl Transformation and Gain my Confidence Back!! - Philadelphia, PA

Hello again so i was browsing through real self,...

hello again so i was browsing through real self, and i ran across some reviews on Dr Gabay right here in Philly i too was going to travel and get it done but i was really skeptical i don't have much family here and i don't have anyone i trust rather than my fiancé, so i think I'm leaning towards Dr Gabay as their, any Gabay dolls out there thats satisfied, and open to talk about recovery, and things i may need ??? really anxious!

So I changed my mind

I may want to go with DR DURAN because her work is outstanding sheesh

Irked :(

So my fiancé was being a little nosey ass going through my laptop, and saw what I was trying to do. I bought a international card to call the doctor, so I can get a quote, and hopefully schedule an appointment. He's not on board with me, he's being extremely negative and an unsupportive jackass is anyone else boyfriend acting weird and jealous. How'd you overcome this I don't want to argue with him about my choices it's so sad. WTF

I really want to get my body right

Here's more pics of me before anything my shape I hate it

I will be contacting vanity today

Hey to the fisher dolls do you have to stay at their recovery house or is there a hotel nearby ???

Bout to put down my deposit for Dr fisher in Miami

I just spoke with a sweet lady she emailed me all the info I need to get this ball rolling I'm so hype

Just had a talk with my fiancé

So I just say down and had a talk with my hubby about what I wanted to do surprisingly, my baby is on board with me he said he will go with me and help take care of me YAY I'm so happy

So I just received a text from vanity in Miami

DR. Hassan at vanity cosmetics is having a special on BBL's for $4,000
Recovery house is 1200
I don't know how long the special is lasting or you can just call vanity cosmetics, if in fact you want yo get hassanified

Consult with Dr Gabay

So Im still undecided whether I should go out the country or should I stay here and do my BBL either way it's getting done I'm here at dr Gabay office to see if he can give me what I'm looking for enough my journey to find a great caring surgeon so far I have two favorites Baez and fisher so we shall see I hope he has lots of pics because the last one I went to I didn't like to much so wish me luck I'm hoping to make a decision soon.

Typo

I meant if not ;)
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

i go in for my consultation wednesday so i hope this is the doctor I'm doing my procedure with.

I wanted to go to D.R they bodies are so nice but I'm scared to be so far from home I love dr fisher work an his prices I'm trying to get in contact with him
I'm from philly also I'm thinkin about getting the surgery around that time with dr fisher
keep me posted and let you know when i book my flight
Hey I'm from philly also , I'm going to DR for round two on the 10th. Round 1 was with dr G in Florida . Ask me anything , I might be able to help
How much? What procedure ? And what happens after the procedure? How much you weighed? And any complications? I have more
Dr Cabral is charging me 3800 for lipo of my full back, stomach , love handles, chin and BBL. After my sux I'm going to a recovery house for 8 days then flying home. Right now I'm 170 5'8 . I didn't have any complications last surgery . It was smooth, I stayed in Florida for 8 days also. The plane ride was bad and it was delayed but once you get to the 3 week po mark your pretty much back to most activities. Your swollen for for like a month. Your stiff for a long time also but this surgery changed my life. I have no regrets!! Everything I put on look sexy , I have more confidents . DR guarani in Floridia did lipo on my back sides and stomach plus bbl .
How many cc's did you get?
I never asked :-( but he told me couldn't get anymore in
Oh my thanks luv I can't wait everytime I hear good things I get more and more happier
Your welcome boo
how much smaller are you getting your waist i want like a 26 inch waist oh how i dream of that one day, :) you got the sx before or after you had your baby?
26inch is nice !!! I wish also, I want at least a 28 inch but I need a tummy tuck and I'm not getting it in feb . DR Baez does the best tummy tucks (for muscle repair) so imma get a quote soon . I want more booty for right now .
I got it after the baby . May of last year
I think I'm going to DR I just finished chatting with yily and Duran I got some good quotes
Yassss they give good bodies in DR. Are you looking to get a big "ghetto" booty or a more natural look?
Yes I want a big ol ghetto booty with a tiny waist lolol
Lol girlllllllllll that's what I want too. I want my booty to move before I move lol. I think Duran and yily is more conservative with the booty but they can snatch your waist. Look into Baez and fisher also .
But you got a good foundation so you should be cool with Duran and yily . I had no ass or hips. I still don't have hips but I'm getting some next week.
Fisher was one of my other choices but then I saw yily and Duran got really excited lolol
You silly lolol I need a flat tummy you going to DR next week ? The tummy tuck were you awake or asleep the doctors said i may need a tummy tuck
I haven't had a tummy tuck yet. I'm getting it feb 2015 with Baez . I feel when you get a tummy tuck and bbl together they don't give you a big butt . I think it's because it's do much time put into the tummy tuck. Plus when you get a tummy tuck you have to lay on your back so you are sitting on your butt and may be killing fat cells. I recommend getting separate procedures . I'm no expert but I have been stalking this website for about 4 years now.
Fisher is becoming the booty king . When are you trying to get it done ?
I just received a quote from Baez I'm Actually texting her now in what's app I think she may be a good choice for me.
I don't want a tummy tuck Baez going to tell me whether I need it or not because duran says I may need It and yily said I need it
I'm so confused I don't know who to go too.