Yes, It's Worth It! - Philadelphia, PA

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

After turning 40 those fine lines were becoming less fine. I was nervous about trying Botox so went to see Dr. Lohner for a consultation. The office is very warm and friendly and the staff made me feel at home. Dr. Lohner & I discussed what my concerns were and he thoroughly explained exactly what the outcome would be for each injection site and why. I decided to go for it. The nurse made sure I was totally comfortable and ready and talked to me about her own experience. Dr. Lohner administered the Botox and a minute later I was done! They gave me ice to put on the injection sites, but I didn't really need it. It was a piece of cake and three days later the results were evident. My forehead was slightly lifted as I requested, and my crow's feet area was significantly firmer. I can still smile and look totally like myself, just a little less wrinkles. I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Lohner for any cosmetic procedure you might be considering! Rebecca from Wayne, PA

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox  community.