Amazing Dentist, Amazing Invisalign Results - Philadelphia, PA

I just completed my invisalign treatment with Dr....

I just completed my invisalign treatment with Dr. Tau and I am thrilled with the results. I found Dr. Tau online and specifically picked him because of his great reviews. I called for a consultation and after meeting him and his team decided that his office was the best one for me. He uses a special scanner instead of taking those goopy impression and since I am a gagger I really appreciated it. His had flexible payment options which helped me afford the treatment. He listed to what I wanted to fix and after one extra round (I think it is called a refinement) I finally finished and am so happy with the results. Best thing I ever did was not only do invisalign but call Dr. Tau. You should do the same, you won't be sorry. Bonus...I got free whitening to use in my trays so when we were done my teeth were bright white.

Hi!  Do you have any before/after pictures?  Dr. Tau doesn't have any reviews on here with pictures.  Also, can you tell us a bit about what your pre-invisalign dental difficulties were, and how long your treatment was, including the refinement (like how many trays)?

Thanks for reviewing your dentist :)
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Tau is the best dentist in Philadelphia, combined with an amazing team and great technology this is the office that I would recommend not only if you want invisalign but any other dental treatments .