Medical Practice Demo'd Liposonix - Philadelphia, PA

I run a medical practice. In my research I demo'd...

I run a medical practice. In my research I demo'd both the liposonix device and the Coolsulting device. I treated my love handles with both. The liposonix tx was considerably painful at the recommended energy levels. So much so that I could not complete the treatment. The trainer recommended the energy level be lowered and more passes over the area be performed. I was skeptical. Additionally, I was not impressed with the results.

Did you see another girls' post on here? She said she went with more passes at a lower degree and had great results! Supposedly better than what it could've been with only being 3 passes at a higher degree. She got more passes and got more out it that way in the end.

In comparison to cool sculpting which do you feel provides the most reduction? Kindly,

Hi Inphilly, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Did you see any results at all from the procedure or was there no noticable difference?

I did see some results but the pain was really intense. i understand that some practices are medicating patients. Others are reducing the energy levels and doing multiple passes with the device. The manufacture claims that lower energy levels with multiple passes over the area produces the same outcome. But they could not produce any "studies" to substantiate that position.