It Comes Back - Philadelphia

I had three cool sculpting session last year. I...

I had three cool sculpting session last year. I saw immediate results. A friend of mine monitored the loss with a skin fold caliber. We saw, within three weeks, a 3mm loss on the waist line. However, within months, the fat came back. This is NOT a permanent solution to fat loss. In hind sight, not worth the money.

Good people, great staff. Problem is that this method is not permanent. You will have to keep going back for more. Did a Google search.

I had 5 treatments in April, at a cost of $1500 per each time. I can't believe I was talked into spending $8000!!! Initially, I papered to lose the odd centremetre, but after3 months, I weigh 3 kegs more and have certainly PUT ON INCHES, NOT LOST ANY!
When I went back to the Dr last week, she said "you must have over eaten! It is your wn fault. She took absolutely no responsibility what so ever! Even recommended I spend another $800 on a hormone treatment and a 500 calorie a day diet!
What an absolute rip off! I'm devastated that I was stupid enough to be sucked in to spending so much money!!
Please don't waste your money!
Try smaller portions and exercise more! I'll try, but have my doubts that this will work either!
Firebird and Lulu, would you be comfortable with telling me more about your experience? I am interested in knowing, where you had it done and how much fat/inches you think went away before they started coming back? And when the fat/inches started coming back, how far post-op were you? I had it done as well and it looks to have started to come back. I am three months out and I notice a roll developing on my lower abdomen where it had gone down. The skin is a little loose and doesn't feel as tight but it is definitely refilling. Thank you.
I had this procedure done and didn't have any results period......the only result i noticed was 1500 dollars gone from my wallet
You do see immediate results. Again, we measured skinfolds and saw decreases in size within the first week. That's pretty immediate. The results continued for about a month before they stopped. My skinfold around the naval went from 22mm down to 15mm. That's pretty significant over a month's time. However, after stabilizing, the fat returned.
Was this caused by weight gain? the results are supposed to occur over a period of 3 months from the date of treatment.
Well, in my case that didn't happen.
I don't believe you should see immediate results with this method.