Totally Worth It - Philadelphia, PA

I just had breast reduction surgery on July...

I just had breast reduction surgery on July 25,2011. I am 4 days post-op and feel amazing. The pain is not even close to as bad as I expected it to be. I am still tired a lot and need a little help getting around but I feel amazing.

I have always been a small person. I am only 5'2 and wear roughly a size 6. Pre-op I wore a bra size 32 H. I have a very small frame and it was almost impossible for me to find bras that fit let alone bathing suits! I am so excited to get my bandages off tomorrow and see my new breasts at 32 C.

My surgery was a breeze. It took less than 2 hours and I didn't need the post-op drains. I was given the ON-Q post op numbing pumps and a really low dose of percocet. I was up and walking the next day and able to take care of myself for the most part. I would tell anyone that is wondering if they should do this surgery to just go for it. It is worth everything in the end!!

It took me close to 2 years and some arguing on my doctors end to get my insurance company to cover me. In the end I have no cost at all!