Looking Forward to a Breast Implant. 42 Years Old, 2 Kids, 5'6", 125 Pounds, Currently a Light A - Philadelphia, PA

Dr. Ted Eisenberg is going to do the surgery late...

Dr. Ted Eisenberg is going to do the surgery late in September 2014. I had two consultations with him. The first consultation went well. He pulled out a book of women that were the same height and weight and picked out the ladies that were about the same starting size as me. (light A). The second consultation was a follow-up to the first because I had additional questions on size (can't decided between 325 and 350) and if I needed a lift.

10 MORE DAYS!!!!

Yesterday I had my final appointment with the office. I filled out some paperwork and went to Nazareth Hospital for blood work. Total time was less than 2 hours. When I was at the office, Eileen went over all the information with me that I would need for the surgery. I received a bunch of prescriptions to get filled (antibiotics, anti-nausea meds, pain pills) and a bunch of info that I had to go over again when I got home (because she covered so many things!). I have to go out and buy a zip-front sports bra which I will wear immediately after the surgery. I bought 2 from Sears (like she recommended) online for $15 each. I should get them on Monday and my surgery is on Friday.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon