Soooo, Now That Ive Lurked on Here Forever, Started Drooling over Some of You Ladies' ASSets - Philadelphia

Hey Everyone! Now that I know I want a bbl, I want...

Hey Everyone! Now that I know I want a bbl, I want to get a bit more active while I do my research! Some bacground on me.

My 28th birthday is in 35 minutes.:)
I have two children, both boys,aged 7 years and 3 months. (Niether pregnancy gave me a but at all! And veing black,having no butt is awkward as hell.

And I'm 5 foot 7,around 200 pounds. I have a little butt,but not enough to fill out my clothes or make me feel proportionate. Pics to come soon!

So now, I have questions.foreign or domestic? 1200 ccs looks about what I want... what does a typical payment schedule work like? How far in advance do u have to schedule? Or can u call and say heyyy,I got money,I want a booty?! Help me ladies and all your collective wisdom!!!!

HEY! GUESS IM THE 1ST TO WELCOME YOU TO REALSELF! TO ANSWER A FEW OF YOUR QUESTIONS, YOUR PAYMENT SCHEDULE WOULD DEPEND SOLELY ON WHICH COMPANY YOU DECIDE TO USE FOR FINANCING, THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE, BUT THE MOST POPULAR ARE CARE CREDIT & MEDICAL FINANCING. YOU HAVE TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION BEFORE YOU CAN DO YOUR PROCEDURE, THIS JUST ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE A MEET & GREET WITH THE DR & HE OR SHE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY WILL BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE PROCEDURE YOU WANT & IF SO, THEY'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES. ALSO AT THE CONSULTATION YOU CAN ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. SOME DRS TAKES YOUR BEFORE PICS ALSO. A LOT OF THE POPULAR DR'S HAVE REALLY LONG WAIT TIMES, EVEN JUST FOR THE CONSULTATION, WHICH IS WHY A LOT OF LADIES ARE GOING FOREIGN,WHICH IS A LOT LESS MONEY. I'VE BEEN CONSIDERING GOING FOREIGN MYSELF. ANYWAYS, ONCE YOU DO YOUR CONSULT, YOU MAKE YOUR DOWN PAYMENT (IF YOU'RE CERTAIN YOU WANNA GO WITH THAT DOC) & THAT'S WHEN YOU GET YOUR SURGERY DATE. HOPE THIS HELPS!

I'm learing from here!