So EXCITED!! BBL ♥♥♥ - Philadelphia, PA

Hey ladies! Just like many of you, I have been...

Hey ladies! Just like many of you, I have been wanting to enhance my butt somehow for YEARS!!! The exercising the muscles thing just did not work for me. I started hearing about injections, but they are VERY dangerous and illegal, so I came to learn more about the BBL and I must say I am SUPER DUPER excited!

I am near Philadelphia, PA and I am scheduling my consultation with Dr. Gabay next week. I will keep everyone posted on how my consultation went, prices, procedures and some other issues we may discuss during our meeting. I am 5'7 and weigh about 160 right now. I will post some pics of my "before" weight shortly.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello, I am thinking of scheduling a consult with Dr. Gabay. I am the same height and weight 5'7 152 lbs with an average frame. I don't want a BIG butt, just a small waist and nice round butt. Can you tell me if you are happy with your surgery and what it cost all together as I will have to travel to see him. Thank you for any advice
whens your sx
good luck

Hey there, welcome and good luck with your consultation, hope all goes well. Do keep us updated on your progress!

Good luck! I went to Gabay, and I love my new shape, and I think we may have the same build. (5'7" 154 lbs pre-op)
Thank you! I looked at your pics under ur review and I LOVE your results! It's not over the top large, but it's the perfect roundness and lovely size! I will keep you posted and will probably have a couple of questions here and there! I'm just so beyond excited. And yeah, I'm 5'7 and 158 to be exact.
Welcome Ambitious & good luck with your consultation.

hey girl,

welcome to sisterhood, gl on your journey... keep us posted.
Thank you hun!
I am sooooo excited! I will keep everyone updated.