53 Year Old Needing Confidence - London, UK

Since my early 40’s I’ve been increasingly...

Since my early 40’s I’ve been increasingly unhappy with the way my neck and lower face has been ageing. I had searched for and tried alternative methods to cosmetic surgery; however I found the results disappointing. This led me to the internet where I found the ‘Good Surgeon Guide’ and reviews from Dominic’s previous clients. I found these reviews helpful and informative which encouraged me to book my consultation.
From the start of my consultation, Dominic put me at ease. He listened and understood that this was not a vanity issue, it was about regaining confidence. Dominic made suggestions about what he thought were the best options for me, there was no hard sell or pressure whatsoever, just kindness and understanding from a knowing professional.
Following the consultation Dominic sent details of his recommendations and more information to me, and encouraged me to ask any questions at all of him or his assistant Lucy – no matter if they seemed trivial. I was in communication with Dominic and Lucy, and found that they went above and beyond to really answer my questions, often at weekends or in the evening. I knew this was the right option for me, and was keen to have the procedure completed.
My procedure included a face & neck lift, submental and jowell microliposuction, brow lift and upper blepharoplasty, which was all completed at the same time for my convenience, at the Phi Clinic in London.
The procedure and follow up were just as they had described, the care shown from both Dominic and Lucy exceeded my expectations; they made the whole experience very personal and unforgettable for me. This care, as well as the immediately visible results you can see, make this so worthwhile.
If anyone has any questions or concerns, my advice would be to speak to Dominic, you too could feel this is the best decision you’ve ever made.
I'm so glad this went well for you! What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery process?
I would say the thing I will found most difficult was trying to sleep proped up, I knew this was part of the recovery from the start its only for a few nights and every thing else was much easier than I expected
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic Bray not only performed the procedure, he consulted with me, made recommendations, gave advice, performed my check-ups and aftercare, removed my stitches and contacted me personally to check on my recovery. Dominic is down to earth and speaks a language you understand. He is completely human and understanding.