Pearl Fractional Was Amazing for Acne Scarring! - Peterborough, ON

I do not know why there are so many negative...

I do not know why there are so many negative reviews; I've had several different treatments to remove my acne scarring (range of chemical peels, microdermabrasion, IPL laser, microroller) and this worked the best BY A LONG SHOT.
Perhaps the cons are because it is a VERY painful procesdure and there is a fair bit of downtime (2-3 days where you cannot even go in public because your face looks terrible, a week and a half before you can wear makeup again, two weeks until you are back to normal). Also, the full effects took A YEAR to gain (truly, my face continued to improve as time went on).

So, in summary...

Pros:
- drastic reduction in the appearance of acne scars
(reduced both the redness, and the overall appearance)
- pores are less noticeable

Cons:
- procedure hurts, a lot (but man up its worth it!)
- downtime

Based on my experience with a variety of lasers I would recommend anyone with acne scars to get 1-3 treatments of ProFractional with an experienced technician spaced 6-8 months apart, with IPL treatments in between

PERFECT SKIN IS POSSIBLE
Tracy LaFonte

Was it the Pearl (Cutera) or Profractional (Sciton) laser? How any treatments did you have? I am considering the latter and am encouraged by your positive review. Thanks.

Awesome review, thank you for laying the pro's and con's right out for us!! Glad you had great results, what type of acne scarring did you have?

I had moderate acne scarring- some pitting, some raised red scarring, and uneven pigmentation mainly on my cheeks. Glad my review helped :)