Excellent Experience with Botox - Peterborough, ON

I nearing 50 & wanted to get rid of a few...

I nearing 50 & wanted to get rid of a few horizontal lines on my forehead & see if my crow's feet could be softened. I live in the Cobourg area of ON. Canada & went to a clinic that have an excellent staff & offer good promotions. I waited until there was an offer for Botox & Restylane (I got former for $8 per unit & Rest. for $400 per syringe).

I am very pleased with the Botox- I had it administered by their injector- she is extremely skilled, professional & 'an artist.' I look rested, natural & had no bruising at all. Before injecting, the Dr. came to inspect the what/where of my procedure (that was very reassuring). I've heard of medi-spa horror stories on this site & from others where there is not even a certified Dr. on site! But I would happily recommend this clinic, the staff & its Dr's.

We only ended up using 40 units for my desired effect so, I /any patient can use the remaining filler at a later date- another plus. I am having Restylane done this week for my N/L area & a touch to my lips- I want my face to look a bit fuller to enhance my features & soften a few lines around my mouth. I'm excitedly nervous but confidant as my first experience was so positive. An overall terrific experience & I feel great!

Thanks northumberland, I didn't want to go to Toronto so my sister & I are going to try this clinic. They sound really good. She's signed up for the news so we'll wait for a special. Let use know how your Rest, fillers went! Sarah in Oshawa

Hi North,

Yay, fantastic this worked out so well for you. I think being patient as you said is super important with things like this. Pictures would be fun to see if you have them. Please keep us updated if you continue with this in the future.

Thanks so much, enjoy the rest of your week!

-Britt

Peterborough Dermatologist

I signed up for this clinic's email/newsletter & waited for a special on the fillers I was interested in purchasing. Both were very reasonably priced- Restylane purchase had to be at least 2 syringes which makes sense. I asked my family physician about this clinic & he knew that they had a good reputation. I spoke with the staff the schedule a consult- it was free & they were courteous, discreet & well-informed. I explained in my review about the Dr.'s evaluation prior to the procedure & this made me feel very reassured. They have 2 plastic surgeons, they offer an wide variety of treatments & I felt all of my questions were fully-addressed. A few years ago, I went for a consultation at a well-known medi-spa chain in Toronto that was horrible; there was no Dr. on the premises 'that day' but the nurses were more than ready to do the filler there & then. I did not get anything done that day- they were very pressuring & nothing like my experience at "Skin Laser." I'll keep everyone posted on how my Restylane works out regarding its' look, the bruising & other side effects. I could go to Toronto but this clinic is roughly the same distance, offers free parking & so far, the treatment is thoroughly impressive & the staff are all top-notch!