Excellent Experience with Botox - Peterborough, ON

I nearing 50 & wanted to get rid of a few...

I nearing 50 & wanted to get rid of a few horizontal lines on my forehead & see if my crow's feet could be softened. I live in the Cobourg area of ON. Canada & went to a clinic that have an excellent staff & offer good promotions. I waited until there was an offer for Botox & Restylane (I got former for $8 per unit & Rest. for $400 per syringe).

I am very pleased with the Botox- I had it administered by their injector- she is extremely skilled, professional & 'an artist.' I look rested, natural & had no bruising at all. Before injecting, the Dr. came to inspect the what/where of my procedure (that was very reassuring). I've heard of medi-spa horror stories on this site & from others where there is not even a certified Dr. on site! But I would happily recommend this clinic, the staff & its Dr's.

We only ended up using 40 units for my desired effect so, I /any patient can use the remaining filler at a later date- another plus. I am having Restylane done this week for my N/L area & a touch to my lips- I want my face to look a bit fuller to enhance my features & soften a few lines around my mouth. I'm excitedly nervous but confidant as my first experience was so positive. An overall terrific experience & I feel great!

Peterborough Dermatologist

I signed up for this clinic's email/newsletter & waited for a special on the fillers I was interested in purchasing. Both were very reasonably priced- Restylane purchase had to be at least 2 syringes which makes sense. I asked my family physician about this clinic & he knew that they had a good reputation. I spoke with the staff the schedule a consult- it was free & they were courteous, discreet & well-informed. I explained in my review about the Dr.'s evaluation prior to the procedure & this made me feel very reassured. They have 2 plastic surgeons, they offer an wide variety of treatments & I felt all of my questions were fully-addressed. A few years ago, I went for a consultation at a well-known medi-spa chain in Toronto that was horrible; there was no Dr. on the premises 'that day' but the nurses were more than ready to do the filler there & then. I did not get anything done that day- they were very pressuring & nothing like my experience at "Skin Laser." I'll keep everyone posted on how my Restylane works out regarding its' look, the bruising & other side effects. I could go to Toronto but this clinic is roughly the same distance, offers free parking & so far, the treatment is thoroughly impressive & the staff are all top-notch!