Started Retin A-no Peeling - Malaysia

Retin A by janssen exp date 9. 2013.bought it if...

Retin A by janssen exp date 9. 2013.bought it if off the counter in Malaysia. I started 3 days ago. unfortunately i did take the before pic on Day 1 .i took pics of day 2 and day 3. im not experiencing any peeling. The label stated that almost peeling or irrittation for most skin types except dry skin. I fall under the category of combi oily n normal. its day 3 now so no peeling yet but i did notice my scars looked more exxagerated on day 2.but day 3 looks normal. still too early. will keep ya posted.

Started on 25th of september 2012, today is 3rd of...

Started on 25th of september 2012, today is 3rd of october. but i didnt apply any on the 28th september.after 9 days, my skin looks pretty good. dark blemishes are 90 percent gone. my pock marks looks softer. pores are visibly finer. i use garnier for men facial wash. im a girl by the way. my skin basically gotten way too oily and no peeling. so i wanted a harsher cleanser,garnier men range works for me.after i wash my face, ( sometimes i forget to wait for 20mins) i would apply retin A at nite. daytime after cleansing i would apply clarins' facial sculpting lotion or double serum followed by foundation with spf of 20.i got light brown skin.. ok will keep you posted..looking for some miraculous result..i want my pork marks to dissapear. i know experts said alot of things..but im just being plain positive. im not posting my pic till get smooth pock mark free skin
caring pharmacy

just wanted to share that generally in Malaysia, Retin A can be bought off the counter after consulting a pharmacist.

Try Dermaroller
I am going to try 0.05 as well. Hope everything works out! Does anyone know where to get Latisse in Malaysia too?
I don't have any peel ye too. Maybe i have to wait lil bit longer. I'm using 0,025 and after this i think i will try 0,05.
I am using 0.05% and no peeling yet too
Which pharmacy did you go to in Malaysia ?
U can get it at Guardian.
are u using the cream or gel form? what is the percentage? did you experience an initial breakout? if so, how long did it last? sorry to ask so many questions..iI hope its working out for you!!:)
Retin-A creams/Gel form are okay for acne skin/ Acne prone. Proper use will give best results...:-)
Hi, did you purchase 0.05% retin-A cream/gel? I bought mine at RM45 at a local pharmacy because I want to get rid of my ice pick scars! I haven't started using it and somehow I'm afraid of trying this retin-A.. as I read quite a lot of negative feedback from a few users on the net.. but I think I'll apply a bit on my forehead first and see how it works on my fine lines..
Hi how is everything? Thank you for the post, it's really helpful! I have southeast asian skin as well ( light brown ) I've heard that retin a might not be good for asian skin.. is this true? How is everything going for you? I hope it's all working out well! cheers.

Finger crossed that this works for you! Please keep us posted as you progress with the Retin-A.

i meant i didnt take day 1 before picture.