Red Circles Around the Eyes After Facelift (Age 60)

FOR ME THERE ARE MORE CONS THAN PROS. If I knew...

FOR ME THERE ARE MORE CONS THAN PROS. If I knew how long the recuperacion was going to take I did not do it.

I did it because I am 60 and I wanted to look younger.

I had a facelift almost 4 months ago, swelling and numbness still there but I am worrier about, what look like broken blood vessels under my eyes. Is there anything that I can do about it? It is repairable?
My Dr gave me an antibiotic because I apparently had a little infection in my cheeks. It helped a lot.
Medication for what? Broken blood vessels? I am seven months after face/neck lift and feel tight, sore and heat intolerant. I am shocked how many people experience prolonged recovery. Hopefully, you are doing well. Please update us. I know people who feel "normal" at six months, but many others that are told they are "unusual" with prolonged pain and a stretched feeling. I wonder what is actually "true".
This is going on month # 4. My Dr gave me some medication and it's working!!! Yea!!!!

Doctors don't explain really how the recuperation is after the surgery. For me have been a nightmare.