Septorhinoplasty - Perth, Australia

I had a septo/rhinoplasty to correct a deviated...

I had a septo/rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum & remove a hump on my nose from a previous fracture. I am extremely happy with the results. I particularly hated my profile appearance, to the point where I had deleted all except a handful of photo's over the years that showed the profile of my nose because I hated it so much. My profile is now much more feminine and flattering. Dr Imani under-promised & over-delivered: my breathing & appearance have improved dramatically more than I anticipated. I couldn't be happier - and it's only been just over a week. As the swelling reduces my nose will continue to improve. I'm excited at the changes I'll see over the coming months.
Australia Facial Plastic Surgeon

In addition to Dr Imani being a very skilled plastic surgeon, he was also very genuine & attentive to what I wanted, & offered useful suggestions on aspects I was unsure of. He instilled a high degree of trust in me for what is a major decision & a daunting experience. The service overall is one of the most professional I've come across in Perth. The receptionist Noelita deserves a special mention, as her helpfulness & on-going communication throughout the whole process exceeded my expectations. I'm glad I took the time to research my surgeon. I highly recommend his services.

Hey, looking good! Hope your recovery and everything is going well :) I just had a septorhinoplasty a few hours ago too
Your result is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. What was your recovery like – were there any particularly difficult points?