I Love My New Body! - Perth, AU

I had my procedure one year ago and couldn't be...

I had my procedure one year ago and couldn't be happier with my results! My breasts are absolutely perfect and I couldn't imagine my life without them! I had been wanting implants since I was 18 and after turning 23 decided that life's too short! Every step of my procedure was better then I could have ever hoped for. My initial consultation was relaxing and informative. The range of implant sizes, shapes, textures and procedure types was amazing and helped me select the EXACT look that I wanted. Any nerves and fear quickly disappeared after meeting Mark and seeing how professional and lovely he was. The day of the procedure went better then I could have dreamed and thanks to all the great painkillers and amazing aftercare I still to this day can honestly say that I have never had a day where I have felt pain or extreme discomfort. I really cannot say thank you enough. The happiness I get from looking great in a bikini, pretty dresses and just feeling like a "woman" is priceless. xx
Australia Plastic Surgeon

After having 4 consultations with other practitioners, I felt more like a number or atm rather then a person but Mark Hanikeri and his staff where amazing and made me feel like they actually cared about the specific shape, size and procedure that would best suit me. Right from the first consultation to now, I can honestly say that I have never had a single day that I have felt scared, in pain or regretful- instead I have only felt excited! comfortable! and so grateful for my successful operation and I can now say that I LOVE my body.

It's great you're still happy with your new look 1 year post-op. What type and size implants did you get? How did your friends and family react to your new look? Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!