So Happy with my Results!! Perth, AU

I had done a lot of research for many years on...

I had done a lot of research for many years on breast augmentation and finally decided to do it this year. I was recommended Dr Vij by a family friend whom has worked with a number of surgeons throughout Perth. I decided to have consults with a few different surgeons but I knew as soon as I met Dr Vij he was the surgeon for me! He took the time making sure I was certain about the sizing I wanted to go. I went back several times by myself and with my mum and bestfriend. I was stuck between going for 350 or 375ccs, he told me his honest opinion but at the end of the day the choice was mine. I decided to take his advice and stick with 350cc which gave me the exact results I was looking for (dd). I'm so glad I trusted in him and took his advice for a more natural look. A week before I was quite nervous naturally but the day of my surgery I was so ready for my new body and seeing his smiling face just reassured me, I had made the right choice! I did have a reaction to the anaesthetic which made me feel quite sick after but the pain was bearable. I decided to spend the night in hospital which I'm glad I did so I go use to getting in and out if bed. The first 4 days I just watched movies and lounged about but by a week I was back to normal. I took 2 weeks off work to be safe. I went under the muscle and my incision is in the crease. It is crazy how much your breasts will change as they drop. I didn't realise before my surgery that one breast was smaller than the other. Now comparing my before and afters they are the same shape and size! I honestly couldn't be happier and so glad I picked Dr Vij as my surgeon! Have a consultation with him and I'm sure you will be booking in that day, such a lovely man and very good at what he does!!
Perth Plastic Surgeon