So Happy with my Results!! Perth, AU

I had done a lot of research for many years on...

I had done a lot of research for many years on breast augmentation and finally decided to do it this year. I was recommended Dr Vij by a family friend whom has worked with a number of surgeons throughout Perth. I decided to have consults with a few different surgeons but I knew as soon as I met Dr Vij he was the surgeon for me! He took the time making sure I was certain about the sizing I wanted to go. I went back several times by myself and with my mum and bestfriend. I was stuck between going for 350 or 375ccs, he told me his honest opinion but at the end of the day the choice was mine. I decided to take his advice and stick with 350cc which gave me the exact results I was looking for (dd). I'm so glad I trusted in him and took his advice for a more natural look. A week before I was quite nervous naturally but the day of my surgery I was so ready for my new body and seeing his smiling face just reassured me, I had made the right choice! I did have a reaction to the anaesthetic which made me feel quite sick after but the pain was bearable. I decided to spend the night in hospital which I'm glad I did so I go use to getting in and out if bed. The first 4 days I just watched movies and lounged about but by a week I was back to normal. I took 2 weeks off work to be safe. I went under the muscle and my incision is in the crease. It is crazy how much your breasts will change as they drop. I didn't realise before my surgery that one breast was smaller than the other. Now comparing my before and afters they are the same shape and size! I honestly couldn't be happier and so glad I picked Dr Vij as my surgeon! Have a consultation with him and I'm sure you will be booking in that day, such a lovely man and very good at what he does!!

Congratulations! That's nice you could take were able to take 2 weeks off from work so you could really rest and relax. Yes, it is amazing how much your breasts change the first month or so of recovery. Glad you're happy with your results!
Perth Plastic Surgeon