Top Lip Filled - Perth, Australia

I love it it is great and a cheap way rather than...

I love it it is great and a cheap way rather than other fillers every few months, tho it is i bit lumps no one notices, i would like to get more in my lips as i have had this for 6 year but im scared after hear other peoples storys!

Dr turner

I think your lips and you yourself look positiely beautiful!!! Don't let others frighten you especially since youve tried it before and had great results I personally dont think you need any more but can see the difference in your before and after pics so go for it if you really think you need more but I for one think your doctor did a fantastic job on them as they are now bravo!!! take care!!!
I've used Aquamid from the same doctor intermittently in Perth for the past 10 years and it gives a great result. Unfortunately he has decided to no longer use it so does anyone know of another doctor who injects Aquamid obviously experienced and provides a good result? I have been told that because it is permanent some doctors are afraid to use it?? I am 59 years old and need a freshen up.

Hi tregirl,

Welcome to the Aquamid community. Wow, six years is a long time, I didn't know it could last that long. Your lips look really nice. Have you consulted your doctor about getting more filler? Please keep us updated and thanks for the pictures.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt