55 Years Old, Upper and Lower Bleph with Face and Neck Lift - Perth, AU

I am in good health, but I felt my face didn't...

I am in good health, but I felt my face didn't reflect that due to bags that developed right around the time I headed into my late 40's. I tried a few creams, but after researching, decided I would save money for surgery as that was really the only option that actually worked.

I went into see Dr. Watts with the intent of getting an upper/lower bleph. When he suggested a facelift, at first, I didn't want one. I had fears about the length of surgery, complications and I had seen bug-on-a-windshield results along with a recent photo of Bruce Jenner. After showing me a few pictures, I thought the results of his previous surgeries were so natural looking, I agreed to the procedure and I am very happy that I did. When you feel better about how you look, it affects your overall health in a positive way.

$4500 for a facelift and eyes in Australia? That's half the price of Thailand!
Oh, sorry for any confusion. This was the price in the NYEE; I don't know what the price is in Perth. I posted it here because I had such a great result with Dr. Watts and he is now practicing in Perth. I wanted his potential patients to be able to locate a review for him in that location. Sorry for misleading anyone on the price ~ I couldn't post the review without filling that in.
Your eyes look so much younger, and in fact you look nowhere near 55. Congratulations on a great result, so cheap too. Thanks for sharing.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Watts instills a sense of confidence in his patients that allows you to freely ask questions about procedures and outcomes to the point where you feel you are discussing your options with a wise friend. This creates an atmosphere of trust that is vital when you approach any plastic surgery procedure. As I said, Dr. Watts suggested a facelift and I agreed. He is realistic about outcomes, and in my case, I felt the outcome was actually better than I thought it would be. I had extra skin on my neck and around my jaw that no cream or treatment could really touch; as you can see from the last picture, that is pretty much gone. My eyes came out perfectly and healed within ten days. I have trepidation over changing the place that trims my hair, so doing this was a major leap for me in terms of faith. I am very happy I did this and I would do it again without hesitation. Some issues: the overall healing of my face and neck took longer than I expected. I've heard this from many women who've undergone this procedure. You feel tired afterwards and you are sort of beaten up looking, but the great thing about that is after you heal, you look much better. And you can do most things within a week or so. After the third day, the pain that I feared was kept at bay with Tylenol and nothing else. For me, the overall fatigue was worse than anything else; there really was very little pain afterwards. One note: I put Perth on this review as the doctor's location he is no longer at the NY EE Infirmary where I had this procedure done. I know he is practicing in Perth, so I used that so potential patients could locate this review. The site requires a price to be able to submit. The price I put here is the approximate price of the surgery as performed in NY. None of that changes the fact that Dr. Watts is a wonderful doctor. He explains everything fully, is always pleasant, knowledgeable and available. I highly recommend him as a skilled surgeon.